+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Currys Z****si cooker help please...

Currys Z****si cooker help please...

I need advice again please people...
    I bought a Z****si cooker from Currys in September 2017, it developed a fault in August 2018 that I contacted Currys about.
    I was put in touch with two of their repair firms, neither of which dealt in Z****si appliances. On the third attempt Currys got me in touch with a company that dealt with Z****si appliances and one of their guys came out in early September 2018, diagnosed the problems and rang his office and ordered the parts. The firm rang me the next day and arranged a day (late September) to come and fit them. On the morning of the repair day they rang and cancelled as the parts had not arrived, seems they make appointments before they have the parts. They said they would ring me when the parts had arrived. No call has been received to date.
    On Saturday November the 10th. I went back to the Currys store, went through the saga, the guy took the details, photostatted the receipts and said within seven days the service department would contact me as this matter had been going on so long without being resolved.
    As of this morning, nothing...
    Four hours and twelve minutes of phone calls, all without speaking to anybody and a round trip of thirty six miles to the store and still no solution.
    Can anyone advise me how to get this solved please?
    Thanks in advance...

edit....Oooh seems this Italian firm has naughty spelling!

Re: Currys Z****si cooker help please...

Go to your local Trading Standards Office and speak to them.

Use the power of social media.
    Try Twitter first cos companies will want to try to avoid any widespread bad press as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the advice, will try both...

I would ring Z****si. Curry’s have dreadful customer care. Z****si (Electrolux) is much better. 03455612612 ask for customer care not service.

Aggressive swear filter

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Interesting.

Rectum.

Ring currys ask for a replacement under the sale of goods act.i had a problem with a tumble dryer which was just outside the first year warranty.
    They replaced it.
    If you get no luck there
    Did you buy the cooker with a credit card.
    If so contact the credit card company.