+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City's Big-Jolly-Vending-Machine....great piece about Pato...seems everyone loves him

City's Big-Jolly-Vending-Machine....great piece about Pato...seems everyone loves him

Re: City's Big-Jolly-Vending-Machine....great piece about Pato...seems everyone loves him

A good and enjoyable read, thanks for the link.

Re: City's Big-Jolly-Vending-Machine....great piece about Pato...seems everyone loves him

The writer seems to have missed the fact that PATO is officially in the top twenty of fastest footballers in the PL.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...eason-13163159

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    The writer seems to have missed the fact that PATO is officially in the top twenty of fastest footballers in the PL.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...eason-13163159
    But look at Pato in the photo - he's half the size he is now

And just for good measure the Bluebirds have 3 in the top 20! Only Man C and Everton cam match that!

The last sentence says it all for me. When I take my little lad to the games I tell him, that if he needs to watch one player it's Callum Patterson cos he squeezes every last drop of potential out of himself.

Enjoyed that , many thanks 🙏🏽

Really enjoyed that - thanks for pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    But look at Pato in the photo - he's half the size he is now

And just for good measure the Bluebirds have 3 in the top 20! Only Man C and Everton cam match that!
    Our players have the advantage of getting a good few yards to get into their stride as run after the ball