+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sounds like a Tory leadership contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sounds like a Tory leadership contest

Whatever it is, the notion of the Tories having no confidence votes in their leader with just three months left before we are supposed to be leaving is absurd and offers yet more evidence that this country which so many leavers talk up as if we still have an Empire is, justifiably, an international laughing stock.

I've been pretty scathing about Corbyn recently, but, in purely party political terms, you can see why he is not pursuing a no confidence vote when the Government are doing such a good job as the main opposition party!

Re: Sounds like a Tory leadership contest

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Whatever it is, the notion of the Tories having no confidence votes in their leader with just three months left before we are supposed to be leaving is absurd and offers yet more evidence that this country which so many leavers talk up as if we still have an Empire is, justifiably, an international laughing stock.

I've been pretty scathing about Corbyn recently, but, in purely party political terms, you can see why he is not pursuing a no confidence vote when the Government are doing such a good job as the main opposition party!
    Just think how bad it would be if we didn't have strong and stable, eh? I'm glad we don't have chaos.