Thread: Sol Bamba on The Debate at 10

Sol Bamba on The Debate at 10

Talking about racism on Sky Sports.

Re: Sol Bamba on The Debate at 10

He spoke well.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He spoke well.
    Highly intelligent guy. Got a big future after football.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Highly intelligent guy. Got a big future after football.
    Agree with that.

His post Brighton sky interview was brilliant. His superb sense of humour came through. Must be a great guy to know.

Yeah he comes across really well. Seems a top bloke.

Our next Mgr please

Anyone know if it's going to be repeated today?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone know if it's going to be repeated today?
    3pm today, Bob. Sky Sports PL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    3pm today, Bob. Sky Sports PL.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Also on at 12, if you can't wait!

I haven't seen the Debate yet but listened to Nedum Onuoha being interviewed the other day & he was very impressive, eloquent & perceptive, makes Chris Sutton look a right tool

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I haven't seen the Debate yet but listened to Nedum Onuoha being interviewed the other day & he was very impressive, eloquent & perceptive, makes Chris Sutton look a right tool
    Chris Sutton doesn't need anyone else to make him look like a tool as he does a good enough job himself.

It's an easy job as well because he is a tool

I heard his teacher said to him that he would be good at metal work and Sutton said why - the teacher looked him in the eye and said "because you are a tool'

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Chris Sutton doesn't need anyone else to make him look like a tool as he does a good enough job himself.

It's an easy job as well because he is a tool

I heard his teacher said to him that he would be good at metal work and Sutton said why - the teacher looked him in the eye and said "because you are a tool'
    Iwan Roberts told a story about Sutton. Sutton got kicked in the leg so the physio told him to strap a paracetamol to his leg overnight. He came back and said it didn't work, and the entire dressing room were on the floor laughing. That's the level of intellect we're dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Iwan Roberts told a story about Sutton. Sutton got kicked in the leg so the physio told him to strap a paracetamol to his leg overnight. He came back and said it didn't work, and the entire dressing room were on the floor laughing. That's the level of intellect we're dealing with.
    Good job they didn't say strap a tablet to his leg , walking around with an i pad strapped to ones leg would have been really silly .

Don't you think the BBC know what they are doing when the hire gobby , thicko's like him and Savage , Is it not a form of media click bait ,to get folk talking ,responding , and listening , hey its working as well ,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I know there will be those against a "Rooney Rule" in any context but we can easily come up with a good fifteen white, male pundits who contribute nothing and have been embarrassed by people who haven't had much of a chance outside of the past five years.

Chris Sutton, Robbie Savage, Martin Tyler etc - hopefully their days are numbered and voices with more to say like Bamba's come through.