+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jarrod Bowen of Hull.

Jarrod Bowen of Hull.

Us and Fulham supposed to be interested in him - valued at £5 million apparently.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...nsfer-15542803

Re: Jarrod Bowen of Hull.

It says on his Wiki page that, in the past, he had an unsuccessful trial with us. An expensive missed opportunity if that’s the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    It says on his Wiki page that, in the past, he had an unsuccessful trial with us. An expensive missed opportunity if that’s the case.
    He’s also qualified to play for Wales but apparently turned us down, perhaps he’ll change his mind if he signs for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    He’s also qualified to play for Wales but apparently turned us down, perhaps he’ll change his mind if he signs for us?
    I don't think that's true, I think he was investigated to see if he could play for Wales and I don't think he qualifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't think that's true, I think he was investigated to see if he could play for Wales and I don't think he qualifies.
    He's been to Cardiff, so he must qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    He's been to Cardiff, so he must qualify.

...his dad missed that pelanty..must be welsh

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Pretty sure he doesn't qualify and people just jumped to conclusions because of his name.

Made up newspaper nonsense. Just like the Bamba story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Pretty sure he doesn't qualify and people just jumped to conclusions because of his name.
    According to transfermarkt he was born in Leominster and has dual qualifications England and Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿!

£20 million to Spurs being mentioned and if he did go there he’d be a peripheral squad player. Just shows the chasm between top and bottom.

Chelsea paying ~£60m today for Pusilic and loaning back to Dortmund as they don’t need him yet

The gulf between championship and premier league is so wide, and Bowen would probably be another who would struggle like Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    £20 million to Spurs being mentioned and if he did go there he’d be a peripheral squad player. Just shows the chasm between top and bottom.

Chelsea paying ~£60m today for Pusilic and loaning back to Dortmund as they don’t need him yet
    God, if he's worth £20m, Wilson must be worth £40m. Transfer fees are just ridiculous.