+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thoughts on Emiliano Sala goals this season - some pens mind

Thoughts on Emiliano Sala goals this season - some pens mind

Re: Thoughts on Emiliano Sala goals this season - some pens mind

It doesnt really matter how he's scored these goals ,the big question is, could he deliver on a much bigger stage .

Why is the music on those clips ALWAYS terrible?

Looks quick ish, strong ish and fairly calm in front of goal

Madine the second

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why is the music on those clips ALWAYS terrible?

Looks quick ish, strong ish and fairly calm in front of goal
    It's always terrible! I'd guess its to get around licensing, so they can play some sound without getting the video taken down. Quite why it's always the worst music known to man, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It doesnt really matter how he's scored these goals ,the big question is, could he deliver on a much bigger stage .
    That is the 6 million dollar question. Very poor league.
    Not sure i would want to pay anywhere near £20M for him.
    Far too risky.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    That is the 6 million dollar question. Very poor league.
    Not sure i would want to pay anywhere near £20M for him.
    Far too risky.
    Well, it's the 20m pound question . Perhaps but if they think he's good enough, then so be it. We're going to have to gamble at some point. It's very hard for clubs of our size to buy well, we're going to have to get lucky.

Damned if we do, damned if we don’t. If we want to stay among the big boys we need to shell out eventually. If we don’t splash the cash and we go down there’ll be a hell of a lot of moaning & groaning, if we do and go down there’ll be even more anguish ........but if we stay up, Neil gets a knighthood😀 I say f*ck it, go for it, who knows when we’ll ever be in this position again, going into a January transfer window potentially out of the Premier League relegation places. Hardly the end of the world if we do go down but could be the beginning of a whole new world should we stay up. Faint heart never f*cked a fair maiden, 💥

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Madine the second
    More like the danish flop in our last adventure into the money league, we really can’t take a risk like that again. You just know if we spent something ridiculous like £18 million and went down we’d be lucky to get 3 million back for him, not to mention he will prob sulk off on loan somewhere until we pay up his contract. Too risky imo

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Damned if we do, damned if we don’t. If we want to stay among the big boys we need to shell out eventually. If we don’t splash the cash and we go down there’ll be a hell of a lot of moaning & groaning, if we do and go down there’ll be even more anguish ........but if we stay up, Neil gets a knighthood�� I say f*ck it, go for it, who knows when we’ll ever be in this position again, going into a January transfer window potentially out of the Premier League relegation places. Hardly the end of the world if we do go down but could be the beginning of a whole new world should we stay up. Faint heart never f*cked a fair maiden, ��
    Wouldn’t a Defoe on loan be a better option? No huge fee or any settling in time, just a goal machine. If it doesn’t work then no big deal, we haven’t lost millions and be hearing the whinging for years after how it all went wrong on a foreign striker again

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    More like the danish flop in our last adventure into the money league, we really can’t take a risk like that again. You just know if we spent something ridiculous like £18 million and went down we’d be lucky to get 3 million back for him, not to mention he will prob sulk off on loan somewhere until we pay up his contract. Too risky imo
    goats, can you explain what risk it is that "we" are taking? As fans we'll be there from League 2 to Premier League.

In fairness the risk is all Vincent's. Spend £30M to stay up or lose £93M by being relegated, it's his choice, his risk, his decision, "we" won't get any say in the matter.

Personally it's not my money or risk, so my advice to VT is go all in