+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Second half goals

Second half goals

Two thirds of our goals have come in the second half of games. Only Arsenal and Wolves have scored a higher percentage of goals in the second half this season.

Unsurprisingly, only two sides have scored a lower percentage of their goals in the first half.

Goal scoring stats suggest we're a stronger second half side than we are first. Without doubt we've got the mental strength needed for a relegation battle.

Re: Second half goals

I like to think we will come into our own after Xmas. I am already seeing a better, more confident team every week. Don't think that first away win is far away.
    I predict we will finish very close to where we are now, 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I like to think we will come into our own after Xmas. I am already seeing a better, more confident team every week. Don't think that first away win is far away.
    I predict we will finish very close to where we are now, 14th.
    Seconded.
    We live in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Two thirds of our goals have come in the second half of games. Only Arsenal and Wolves have scored a higher percentage of goals in the second half this season.

Unsurprisingly, only two sides have scored a lower percentage of their goals in the first half.

Goal scoring stats suggest we're a stronger second half side than we are first. Without doubt we've got the mental strength needed for a relegation battle.
    Agreed we seem to be stronger after the break. I think this is also linked to the fact that we are a very fit team. I have noticed quite a few teams flagging with 20 minutes to go but our lads are running for every ball right up until the 90.