+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: British yellow vest protesters emerge

British yellow vest protesters emerge

Having begun in France and spread to Belgium and Holland, British yellow vest protests have begun in London today with protesters demanding Brexit.

In the video found at the article below they held up traffic along Westminster Bridge. Similar occurred at Tower Bridge.

It's started, boys! The time has arrived to demand a hard Brexit and with it say feck you to the EU and the traitorous MPs who connive to usurp the 2016 referendum result.

‘Yellow Vest’ pro-Brexit protesters block Westminster Bridge: https://www.rt.com/uk/446452-yellow-vest-pro-brexit/

Re: British yellow vest protesters emerge

I heard they ended their protest when a passer-by reminded them it was Fish Friday in 'Spoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Having begun in France and spread to Belgium and Holland, British yellow vest protests have begun in London today with protesters demanding Brexit.

In the video found at the article below they held up traffic along Westminster Bridge. Similar occurred at Tower Bridge.

It's started, boys! The time has arrived to demand a hard Brexit and with it say feck you to the EU and the traitorous MPs who connive to usurp the 2016 referendum result.

‘Yellow Vest’ pro-Brexit protesters block Westminster Bridge: https://www.rt.com/uk/446452-yellow-vest-pro-brexit/
    It would be more British if the protestors were wearing only string vests on their upper torso and with runny egg yolk running down the front to provide the colour.

It's a bit too copycat for my liking with the yellow vests. I refuse to join them until they switch to an off pink with a splash of dandelion.

It's a bit too copycat for my liking with the yellow vests. I refuse to join them until they switch to an off pink with a splash of dandelion.
    Les Visages Roses

The proletariat are rising up against the globalist scum. People's complacency and lethargy is what the controllers depend on. Now is the time to get up off the settee!

It's alright for those who already own a yellow vest, but what about the rest of us!

The proletariat are rising up against the globalist scum. People's complacency and lethargy is what the controllers depend on. Now is the time to get up off the settee!
    For someone who can't get off the sofa to vote you talk a good revolution, fair play. Power to the People Wolfie!!

I've seen the anti-bank and Rottenchild banners at European protests. That suggests to me no way is Soros sponsoring this movement.

20 far right twats with a PayPal ponce leading them asking for subscriptions holding up an ambulance.

Such heroes eh!!

Even the Israelis are getting in on the act. You'll have a difficult job smearing them with far right barbs.

Even the Israelis are getting in on the act. You'll have a difficult job smearing them with far right barbs.

Any in Moscow yet?

Nope. Russian debt to GDP is under 20%. In the UK it's 85%, USA it's 108%. My, er, the Russian homeland is in good nick.

Nope. Russian debt to GDP is under 20%. In the UK it's 85%, USA it's 108%. My, er, the Russian homeland is in good nick.
    Also presume they are too busy gearing up for the start of WW III in what is left of today in the Russia/Ukraine timezone.

Yes, dud info on the Eastern Ukraine front, I'm afraid. I'm reliably informed it's only a matter of time though.

1997 - UK debt to GDP 40%, UK national debt £352 billion.
    2018 - UK debt to GDP 85%, UK national debt £1,780 billion.

Yes, dud info on the Eastern Ukraine front, I'm afraid. I'm reliably informed it's only a matter of time though.

1997 - UK debt to GDP 40%, UK national debt £352 billion.
    2018 - UK debt to GDP 85%, UK national debt £1,780 billion.
    Geological change is only a matter of time as well!

The numbers I quoted are official ones. I know you purr with satisfaction when perusing government and BBC info.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's alright for those who already own a yellow vest, but what about the rest of us!
    Scrounged one of one of the boys in the warehouse where I work, so I'm ready to go 😬

If one can .

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Scrounged one of one of the boys in the warehouse where I work, so I'm ready to go 😬
    Were giving them out for free tomorrow at 2pm in Roath Park by the ducks, if one could raise one's bottoms from ones settes , bring a collapsable chair, if one feels one needs a rest between chants ,as it can take its toll on the soul all that punching of the air and wearing of charity shop clothing .

These protests have morphed in to a working class resistance movement. I posted a link recently to an Oxfam research article that claimed eight people have the equivalent wealth of the poorest 50% of the world's population combined. Whether accurate or not people are realising they're becoming poorer every year while the mega rich stuff what they've lost into their bulging bank accounts. Here, the bread in bread and circuses, welfare payments, are being reduced or withdrawn. For as long as the citizenry remain passive they'll continue to be drained, and staring at the box while hoping for the best will only result in inequality widening further.

Don't want to upset you but there good people in Isreal that are appalled by their countries stance and acts ,not everything is evil because it's a certain race .

It's not a hard Brexit, it's just the one we voted for. If renain had won would we two and a half years later still be discussing a hard or soft remain! Its a bit long but OK to dip in and out of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9obfaO-pJI

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    It's not a hard Brexit, it's just the one we voted for. If renain had won would we two and a half years later still be discussing a hard or soft remain! Its a bit long but OK to dip in and out of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9obfaO-pJI
    But it isn't what 'we' voted for is it? What was actually said before the 2016 referendum:

https://fullfact.org/europe/what-was...on-referendum/

Irony: Talking about traitorous Mp’s whilst posting a link from Russia Today a country that wishes to undermine British democracy.
    Amazing how their tv crew were on the scene so quickly eh?