+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Name The Fifty Something South Wales Rocker

Name The Fifty Something South Wales Rocker

Just being nosey here, but here is a vague description at someone I have seen at the last two Jack Lukeman concerts.

Jake Lukeman is a popular Irish solo artist who struggles to emulate his success this side of the water. At my first JL concert I noticed a punter that looked out of place at such a concert and following the concert hugged Jack like an old friend. My curiosity got the better of me at the latter concert, and whilst waiting for a beer I said that I had seen him at the last concert, he replied "Yes me and Jack are good friends". He looks like something akin to a member of motorhead, covered in tatts (neck and hands too) with the gear to compliment. He was with his lady on both occasions and is local.

I should have been cheeky and asked him, as I've convinced myself he is in the music business (or was), it maybe that he may have been a roadie even, but deffo looked the part of a rocker.

I do know that it wasn't Phil Campbell who I. believe lives in Church Village.

One for Sludge maybe, anyone got any ideas ??

Re: Name The Fifty Something South Wales Rocker

Dai Sprunringsteen

Is he a short guy.
    I was thinking phil champbell ex motorhead now got his own band
    Phil Campbell and the bastard sons.
    He's fro ystrad manach

No, wasn’t PHil C and quite tall. I think I’m resigned to drawing a blank.