+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The good news is.....

The good news is.....

We can't be bottom at Xmas.
    😨

Re: The good news is.....

And even better, provided Soton don't win tomorrow we will be out of the bottom 3 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    And even better, provided Soton don't win tomorrow we will be out of the bottom 3 as well.
    That's the most positive comment Jeremy Corbyn has ever made ,made my Xmas .

Having just watched Fulham they have major problems - as well as a shocking defence their spirit looked broken - they offered nothing and their effort second half was laughable. They've rolled the dice with Ranieri and on that showing they are in freefall.

Huddersfield appear to be playing OK but can't score and losing Moy for a while is a hammer blow for them.

Then there's Southampton and Burnley - on paper both have better teams than us. Burnley are horrible and will grind out results - I just hope Southampton go the same way as Fulham however I can't see their new manager going there without the promise of funds in the next January window

Forget about the rest - they won't be in trouble.

It's Fulham, Huddersfield, Southampton and Burnley we are in competition with and at the moment we are winning!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Soton are 5 points behind us.

Edit - ignore, misread your post.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    That's the most positive comment Jeremy Corbyn has ever made ,made my Xmas .