+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Off Topic Eddie Hearn Boxing.

Off Topic Eddie Hearn Boxing.

How the feck is this guy allowed to mug off boxing fans. You pay a subscription and u get Sky convincing u Joshua is in a real big fight against in reality a punchbag. Somehow the mugs buy the PPV farce.

Unbelievably just found out Whyte v Chisora is PPV. Fecking seriously.!!!!!!!!

What a load of sh!t.

About time Sky were taken into account.

Re: Off Topic Eddie Hearn Boxing.

The standard of fights now on ppv is getting ridiculous. It should only be for the real big fights in my opinion. I genuinely believe this has been put on to pull people away from Warrington Frampton.

To be fair to Joshua he has fought a decent calibre of fighters but don't think some fights should be on ppv. Sky used to show all the boxing with maybe 1 or 2 fights on ppv. Now fights are divided up between sky bt and boxnation with Any half decent fight costing 20 pound.

I would probably be more inclined to pay if it was 5 pound but knowing I can get a half decent stream it's worth a gamble not to pay.

Joshua s opposition has been shocking.

The Fury/Wilder showdown has shook Hearn and Joshua up big time..

Hearn knows it as well. His Wembley booking in April is going to be laughed at. Hope Chisora wins. Love to see Eddie try to make AJ v Chisora as a big fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Joshua s opposition has been shocking.

The Fury/Wilder showdown has shook Hearn and Joshua up big time..

Hearn knows it as well. His Wembley booking in April is going to be laughed at. Hope Chisora wins. Love to see Eddie try to make AJ v Chisora as a big fight.
    Klitchko, Povetkin and Parker were all genuine big fights , it was only Wilder fight that was bigger

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Klitchko, Povetkin and Parker were all genuine big fights , it was only Wilder fight that was bigger
    How many big fights over past 5 years have been good fights? It seems to have picked up a bit recently but if you have paid for every ppv then you'll have spent a bomb and very rarely been rewarded.

If u think Parker and Povetkin are big fights then youve been conned in my opinion.

Wlad well past his best. But nowhere near a great. Still a decent match up.

Eddie and Sky are conning the public.

If u think Parker and Povetkin are big fights then youve been conned in my opinion.

There were no other big fights in heavyweight division at the time than those 2 excluding wilder

How are the public being conned? Nobody is forced to pay for it. If your a boxing fan, then £20 is a decent fee to pay for what’s is basically, a front row seat, for every fight on the card, with instant replays, and expert analysis.
    How many times have you paid more than that to watch the city, and the games been shit?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How are the public being conned? Nobody is forced to pay for it. If your a boxing fan, then £20 is a decent fee to pay for what’s is basically, a front row seat, for every fight on the card, with instant replays, and expert analysis.
    How many times have you paid more than that to watch the city, and the games been shit?
    And this is why Hearn keeps getting away with it, because of clowns like you.

Are you seriously telling us Chisora v Whyte, with no belts on the line, is worthy of PPV?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And this is why Hearn keeps getting away with it, because of clowns like you.

Are you seriously telling us Chisora v Whyte, with no belts on the line, is worthy of PPV?
    Is there any need for the abuse fella? As I said above, nobody is forced to pay for it If your a genuine boxing fan, then imo it’s a lot cheaper than the cost incurred of going to the fight, where your view would probably be shit unless you paid top dollar for front or near the front seats.

Is there any need for the abuse fella? As I said above, nobody is forced to pay for it If your a genuine boxing fan, then imo it’s a lot cheaper than the cost incurred of going to the fight, where your view would probably be shit unless you paid top dollar for front or near the front seats.
    If you pay a Sky subscription for sport then you should get value for money.

Chisora v Whyte has no place on Sky PPV. Hearn has put this up with a view to the winner being put up as Joshuas next punchbag and more easy money.

PPV should be for the massive fights.

Youve a point on views. I went to Benn/Eubank 2. Sh!t view on the pitch at Old Trafford.

If you pay a Sky subscription for sport then you should get value for money.

Chisora v Whyte has no place on Sky PPV. Hearn has put this up with a view to the winner being put up as Joshuas next punchbag and more easy money.

PPV should be for the massive fights.

Youve a point on views. I went to Benn/Eubank 2. Sh!t view on the pitch at Old Trafford.
    The last fight I went to was Calzaghi/Kessler at the Millenium stadium. £80 for a ticket. I was so far back from the ring, I watched the whole fight on one of the big screens. Could have had a front row seat in my living room for a qtr of the ticket price.
    Ok Chisora/Whyte isn’t a title fight, but as I’ve said twice above, you don’t have to pay for it if you don’t wanna to. IMO, £20 to watch the whole card is good value.
    People say Hearn is mugging the public off, yet most of us on here will pay more than the ppv cost, to go down the City every other week to watch some players on obscene wages that are genuinely very average.

Ah, but you’re guaranteed 90+ minutes of shit😂, fights can be done & dusted in the blink of an eye.

Tbh I don’t think I would pay to watch any heavyweight fight someone was on the radio the other day saying how good the heavyweight division is