Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
I was there yesterday and had a very good viewpoint. We looked a shambles in midfield for most of the match and there seemed to be no cohesion. I also felt sorry for Paterson who was up front with on occasions absolutely nobody around him. Whilst he's a top bloke, great character and good for a laugh NW was culpable again for a failed game plan which gave Watford far too much time to play. Our ball retention was woeful and our inability to build from the back meant hoof ball and lost possession. I don't buy this crap about we went up a season too early. Ok we're there so let's make a fist of it. Also think Reid should start against Manure and Gunnarsson should have a rest.
Couldn't agree more with all of the above. Reid to start and Josh Murphy....please can someone find the legs to keep up with him? He always tries to run the ball down the wing on his own. Watford had two or three players on him and not suprisingly he didn't get through with no other City players in support. 433 Neil...let's have a go on Saturday.