Classic soul , Rick Astley naff off

Re: My lovemaking song

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    Can't beat one off the wrist

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Can't beat one off the wrist

More like this. And it's still playing when he's done.

I am finished in seconds
    Women appreciate that
    Multi tasking and all that

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am finished in seconds
    Women appreciate that
    Multi tasking and all that
    Probably even before they see you in the bushes.

The bushes near Castell Coch's car park, South Wales' premier dogging spot, are regularly trimmed back by council contractors these days much to the chagrin of a certain poster here whose identity everyone can guess with their first pick. No longer can he lurk furtively in his ankle length trench coat.

I have it on excellent authority that the individual often takes to visiting a large department store in Cardiff for cheap thrills during the winter months where he hangs around the cafe area for hours sipping a single cup of tea. It is there where it's not uncommon for younger, modern-minded mothers to publicly breastfeed. He, I understand, lingers there hoping one lobs an udder out. Unlike all others, instead of pretending not to notice or discreetly look elsewhere, he immediately reaches for his specs to gain a clearer view.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The bushes near Castell Coch's car park, South Wales' premier dogging spot, are regularly trimmed back by council contractors these days much to the chagrin of a certain poster here whose identity everyone can guess with their first pick. No longer can he lurk furtively in his ankle length trench coat.

I have it on excellent authority that the individual often takes to visiting a large department store in Cardiff for cheap thrills during the winter months where he hangs around the cafe area for hours sipping a single cup of tea. It is there where it's not uncommon for younger, modern-minded mothers to publicly breastfeed. He, I understand, lingers there hoping one lobs an udder out. Unlike all others, instead of pretending not to notice or discreetly look elsewhere, he immediately reaches for his specs to gain a clearer view.
    I have seen loads of tits at Hayes snack bar