+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southampton Extra Strike Leno Helped

Southampton Extra Strike Leno Helped

Keeper at fault with both the second and third ,he stood still on the second, and flapped at the third .

Dreadful.

Re: Southampton Extra Strike Leno Helped

Southampton looked a completely different side at home today. Reminds me of someone

I know Arsenal have had a few injuries, but they were so poor at the back today (with a nervous keeper who gifted the 3rd) I struggle to understand how they went so long unbeaten.

They were an early Christmas present for Southampton. Hopefully that was the limit of the 'bounce'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know Arsenal have had a few injuries, but they were so poor at the back today (with a nervous keeper who gifted the 3rd) I struggle to understand how they went so long unbeaten.

They were an early Christmas present for Southampton. Hopefully that was the limit of the 'bounce'.

Ramsey comes on at half time and tbey win..Ozil is shit

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Ramsey comes on at half time and tbey win..Ozil is shit
    Did Ozil touch the ball after he came on? Not sure he did, but he still managed to present Southampton with the ball for their winning goal Ithink it was with a stupid dummy.

Emery and Arsenal have been cut an awful lot of slack because of that long unbeaten run they were on, but apart from Spurs where they were very good, they've not been playing well for about six weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Watch the second and keepers position ,didn't even leap ,it wasnt a bullet directional header, it's just looped , high and over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Did Ozil touch the ball after he came on? Not sure he did, but he still managed to present Southampton with the ball for their winning goal Ithink it was with a stupid dummy.

Emery and Arsenal have been cut an awful lot of slack because of that long unbeaten run they were on, but apart from Spurs where they were very good, they've not been playing well for about six weeks.
    I agree with that - SO overrated due to this unbeaten run.