+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best anti religion book I have ever read , Sam Harris, letter to a Christian nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Best anti religion book I have ever read , Sam Harris, letter to a Christian nation

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Man, you're so Pompous, or is it righteous, that's probably a word that you don't like for obvious reasons. I wasn't trying to patronise you or insult your sensitivities. Here's the irony, you seem so sure that what you say is correct, you make no attempt to leave the door ajar or show some understanding towards those with faith, yet you are critical of religion for being pretty much as puerile as you are in the opposite direction. Shame you can't see that
    Laughing here. I shouldn't insult people by dismissing religion but you call one of my post 'A crock of shit' and then hurl some personal insults.
    Well I will not descend to that level nor will I squawk that my sensitivities have been hurt.

Re: Best anti religion book I have ever read , Sam Harris, letter to a Christian nation

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Laughing here. I shouldn't insult people by dismissing religion but you call one of my post 'A crock of shit' and then hurl some personal insults.
    Well I will not descend to that level nor will I squawk that my sensitivities have been hurt.
    Excuse me, I apologised for the 'Crock of shit' comment, and it still stands. Being called Pompous or Righteous isn't an insult, it's my interpretation of your views in the post you made and the first couple of sentences where you proclaim your own Knowledge on religion, but tone it down so that 'We can all understand what you're saying' And you think you've been insulted....Dear me...

Beddau chaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Beddau chaps?
    Tbg wins = god isn’t real
    Tuerto wins = god is real

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Excuse me, I apologised for the 'Crock of shit' comment, and it still stands. Being called Pompous or Righteous isn't an insult, it's my interpretation of your views in the post you made and the first couple of sentences where you proclaim your own Knowledge on religion, but tone it down so that 'We can all understand what you're saying' And you think you've been insulted....Dear me...
    You apologise for the 'Crock of shit' comment but 'it still stands'. Another amusing inconsistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You apologise for the 'Crock of shit' comment but 'it still stands'. Another amusing inconsistency.
    Not at all, i was retracting the Apology-You obviously didn't understand that. And it's Apologised, as it's past tense