+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Best anti religion book I have ever read , Sam Harris, letter to a Christian nation

Re: Best anti religion book I have ever read , Sam Harris, letter to a Christian nation

It probably is nonsense.
    But I like being Catholic, take the best bits of it and ignore the dogmatic nonsense and it’s ok.
    I like being part of the parish community, was glad I was educated in that system and due to the amount of catholic’s there’s always a wedding, birthday party. Communion party etc etc etc to go to.
    I can’t logically justify it, but **** it like going to Mass and being part of something.
    If it is nonsense I won’t know when I die so hey ho.

Re: Best anti religion book I have ever read , Sam Harris, letter to a Christian nation

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well you certainly wouldn't be capable of writing it given your bollocks on smoking a joint
    Your're quite a nasty bloke sometimes aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Your're quite a nasty bloke sometimes aren't you.
    Typical tory

This downer you have on Catholicism is only temporary. You'll be back in the the front pew at St Cuthbert's Church when your three-month exclusion expires. You deserved a longer, much longer, ban for the crude remarks you made to that buxom organist. What her chest measurements are and what they may weigh is no business of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This downer you have on Catholicism is only temporary. You'll be back in the the front pew at St Cuthbert's Church when your three-month exclusion expires. You deserved a longer, much longer, ban for the crude remarks you made to that buxom organist. What her chest measurements are and what they may weigh is no business of yours.
    Don't mess with the docks catholics