+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Global debt hits all-time high of $184,000,000,000,000

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Global debt hits all-time high of $184,000,000,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well people look at trends and analysis and predict , the deficit is the difference between government's income and spending, however there as so many other factors to consider that probably dont get revealed and never will , debt is confusing government's liquid assets have to be considered and some of them we will never know about ,you then have the deficit whcih is the balance of what the government spends or receives ,putting it in surplus or not .

Then you have the undeclared economy .

Hey why am I telling you this you know anyway and I'm sure your about to tell me more or boringly ask me to explain myself so you pick away at it behind your keyboard .

Hope you it make it to the game Saturday its a biggy , its sure to be fun on this footy board leading up to it and after ,with many footy like comments ,there is a world of fun out there .
    Why do you get so defensive?

You have done quite a good job of explaining what a projection is but not why the national debt is a projection. It specifically doesn't include future liabilities like pensions as far as I am aware and is simply a record of what we already owe.

government's liquid assets have to be considered and some of them we will never know about
    Really struggling with this bit tbh. What type of things are you referring to?

The big question this at this time of year is whether Organ Morgan will find a Bitcoin in his Christmas pud.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The big question this at this time of year is whether Organ Morgan will find a Bitcoin in his Christmas pud.
    Don't own any Bitcoin. Never have, never will. I note it's up 10% today and up 25% in under a week. A dead cat bounce, or the start of a sustained rally? All the major stock indices are now red year to date, oil price has fallen off a cliff of late and Deutsche Bank is at another all-time low. Returning to stock markets, American ones are having their worst 4th quarter for decades and worst December thus far since 1931 during the depths of the Great Depression. Is it a temporary wobble or the beginning of a monster crash immediately ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don't own any Bitcoin. Never have, never will. I note it's up 10% today and up 25% in under a week. A dead cat bounce, or the start of a sustained rally? All the major stock indices are now red year to date, oil price has fallen off a cliff of late and Deutsche Bank is at another all-time low. Returning to stock markets, American ones are having their worst 4th quarter for decades and worst December thus far since 1931 during the depths of the Great Depression. Is it a temporary wobble or the beginning of a monster crash immediately ahead?

You obviously seem incredibly knowledgable about such things (and I always find your posts of interest) but this is how I always see you in my mind's eye:
    theend4.jpg

Or this:

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You obviously seem incredibly knowledgable about such things (and I always find your posts of interest) but this is how I always see you in my mind's eye:
    theend4.jpg
    I read the same financial websites each day to keep abreast of events. Markets and the oil price turned in the first week of October. So many weird things are occurring it's difficult to keep tabs on everything. Needless to say, my doom-o-meter is twitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why do you get so defensive?

You have done quite a good job of explaining what a projection is but not why the national debt is a projection. It specifically doesn't include future liabilities like pensions as far as I am aware and is simply a record of what we already owe.

Really struggling with this bit tbh. What type of things are you referring to?
    Sorry your struggling ,be strong ,gotta go got football matters on my mind and prepare for .