+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fixture changes Watford and Bournemouth

Fixture changes Watford and Bournemouth

Re: Fixture changes Watford and Bournemouth

Neither Sky not BT fancy showing us away from home. It's as if they don't think we're that good .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Neither Sky not BT fancy showing us away from home. It's as if they don't think we're that good .
    I see what you did there - you saying we are poor away I had the misfortune of a link working against Watford and we were TERRIBLE

Changed because it clashes with Wales v England rugby game,not on TV so floodlight game on a Friday night should attract a big crowd with great atmosphere?

Doubt it. A lot of people get the Friday feeling and watch it in the pubs and many valleys folk won't be able to get home on trains. I envisage quite a few empty seats.

Saturdays without football, that's the EPL for ya and the price of success

Quite like the friday night and saturday night football. Should make it a permanent tv slot and roll back on sunday fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Quite like the friday night and saturday night football. Should make it a permanent tv slot and roll back on sunday fixtures.
    No, no and no. They're a pain in the arse. If you're not from Cardiff, it's an absolute nightmare to get to and from. Roll back on Sunday, have 2 games a week on TV, 3 max. It's a joke now, it's wall to wall football and as a result, I watch a lot less of it.