+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC brigade gone mad again!!

PC brigade gone mad again!!

Radio stations now banned from playing the Christmas song “ Do you hear what I hear” in case it offends Schizophrenics !

Re: PC brigade gone mad again!!

No they haven't you big dafty

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    No they haven't you big dafty
    Who said that??

It’s all in your head man!

They'll ban Easter eggs next. This right wing bollocks is an absolute joke, it's absolute rubbish that deliberately riles people up to discredit actual good causes.

I have always thought that 'Do they know it's Christmas' was a tad ironic when a third of the population of Ethiopia were Muslim.

I did a little research yesterday to discover what is unacceptable or frowned upon by Muslims as I have no wish to offend any and risk beardy boys appearing on my doorstep to declare a jihad. In addition to what I knew (no pig meat, alcohol or bum fun), I was surprised to learn that having a tattoo and keeping a dog as a pet are also a big nein.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have always thought that 'Do they know it's Christmas' was a tad ironic when a third of the population of Ethiopia were Muslim.
    Absolutely.

Other bits of that song I don’t like include “thank God it’s them, instead of you”. That’s nice, innit?

And “there won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas”. There’ll probably be more than in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I did a little research yesterday to discover what is unacceptable or frowned upon by Muslims as I have no wish to offend any and risk beardy boys appearing on my doorstep to declare a jihad. In addition to what I knew (no pig meat, alcohol or bum fun), I was surprised to learn that having a tattoo and keeping a dog as a pet are also a big nein.
    I have muslim neighbours, and I was asked to keep my dog away from them if we crossed paths outside, it seems even a dog brushing past their clothes means a total change of attire and a bath.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Absolutely.

Other bits of that song I don’t like include “thank God it’s them, instead of you”. That’s nice, innit?

And “there won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas”. There’ll probably be more than in the UK

Kiliminajaro has snow all year round and it’s in Africa

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I have muslim neighbours, and I was asked to keep my dog away from them if we crossed paths outside, it seems even a dog brushing past their clothes means a total change of attire and a bath.
    Black dogs especially are hated. Try taking a black dog, even a guide dog into a Muslim run taxi.
    They'll go apoplectic !!!!

Absolutely.

'Where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow' Place is ****ed.

Absolutely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHO1a1kvZGo

So it presented a false image (or at least an overly-simplistic view) which caused millions to be donated abroad, at the time of the miners striker in the UK, but at least it was a good tune?

What if your dog's called Mohammed ?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    https://youtu.be/SnXtuktNdlM

International

what kind of clothes do dogs wear?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    what kind of clothes do dogs wear?

Really?? I'm off to walk my German Shepherd through Riverside and Grangetown then

I am only joking, if any snowflakes get offended by the above

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This is worth a read BELOW , I researched it after I sold a car to a Muslim ,lovely man , he politely asked me if anyone had ever accidentally urinated on any of the seats ?

https://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot...-going-to.html

What a disappointing and pathetic thread, thought I'd stumbled onto **** by mistake..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I'd have a fatwah placed on me.

Some ****ing stupid responses on this thread fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Some ****ing stupid responses on this thread fair play.
    FFS. You and Freitag lighten up. There’s enough doom and gloom around without you 2 adding to it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    FFS. You and Freitag lighten up. There’s enough doom and gloom around without you 2 adding to it.
    Stay away from the politics board, the doom and gloom on there is fast approaching Armageddon, but its very therapeutic for wind ups .

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Jesus is the most mentioned name in the Koran.