+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ole is a favouritefor the Man U job

Ole is a favouritefor the Man U job

Any chance they can get him in for Saturday

Re: Ole is a favouritefor the Man U job

This news has lifted my spirits after the heavy blow of Moaninho being sacked!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46607200

Get him in for Saturday. Ole. You could not have made this up 😂😂👍

God help them if they get him involved!!
    They could get in a real mess with OGS at the helm
    We wouldnt have gone down but for him and the looney malaysian

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    God help them if they get him involved!!
    They could get in a real mess with OGS at the helm
    We wouldnt have gone down but for him and the looney malaysian
    I think they're talking caretaker-He'll make 30 new signings-18 brushes and 12 mops, but wont have a clue where to put them or which one to use.

He's not long just signed an extension with Molde.

Southampton @ home, Hughes sacked
    Man Ure @ home, Mourinho sacked
    Spurs @ home next, Pochettino leaves to join Man Ure

Hat-trick!

I bet OGS will do well for them in the short term.
    A nice guy everyones friend etc. The players will feel better now Jose is not there with his abrasive ways.
    Just be sure you keep OGS away from the transfer kitty.
    To be honest he is one of the worst managers I can remember at Cardiff. I wish him well....After Saturday that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think they're talking caretaker-He'll make 30 new signings-18 brushes and 12 mops, but wont have a clue where to put them or which one to use.
    He's favourite (about 1/2 with sky bet) to be the next permanent manager
    Pochetino is 14/1

They're classing permanent as taking charge for 10 consecutive games. So basically whoever comes in as Caretaker until they attempt to swoop for Pochetino at the end of the season.

Frig Pochettino, history repeats itself with Russell Slade taking over from Solkshite with a dollop of Trollope waiting in the wings👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Get him in for Saturday. Ole. You could not have made this up 😂😂👍
    I hope they don’t get him in for Saturday, remember he won his first game for us away at Newcastle in the FACup, unfortunately it went downhill afterwards. He’s a nice guy and will get the players together for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I bet OGS will do well for them in the short term.
    A nice guy everyones friend etc. The players will feel better now Jose is not there with his abrasive ways.
    Just be sure you keep OGS away from the transfer kitty.
    To be honest he is one of the worst managers I can remember at Cardiff. I wish him well....After Saturday that is.
    I think the same , they are full of talent , most of the players don't changing , or close managing, they just need to be allowed to express themselves in the tradition Utd way .

His appointment if it happens is so different in taken over a Championship side on its knees ,hes walking into 400 million pounds worth of tablet ,I dont think he will be given a transfer kitty , he will come in to steady the ship ,I would give to Michael Carrick.

Long term how about Didier Deschamps.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think the same , they are full of talent , most of the players don't changing , or close managing, they just need to be allowed to express themselves in the tradition Utd way .

His appointment if it happens is so different in taken over a Championship side on its knees ,hes walking into 400 million pounds worth of tablet ,I dont think he will be given a transfer kitty , he will come in to steady the ship ,I would give to Michael Carrick.

Long term how about Didier Deschamps.
    He took over a Premier League side who hadn't been in the relegation zone all season, were just 5 points behind 10th placed Hull and had a quite talented squad which had a solid spine of Marshall, Caulker, Medel and Mutch. He then went on to produce one of the most shambolic ends to a season in recent times including a 4-0 home defeat against Hull, a 3-0 home defeat to Palace, back to back embarrassments in the North East with a 4-0 loss to Sunderland followed by a 3-0 loss to Newcastle. Oh, and he lost 3-0 away to Swansea, loaded the club with shite we struggled to get rid of and led us to 17th in the Championship before being sacked

He'll take them down if he his appointed, hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He took over a Premier League side who hadn't been in the relegation zone all season, were just 5 points behind 10th placed Hull and had a quite talented squad which had a solid spine of Marshall, Caulker, Medel and Mutch. He then went on to produce one of the most shambolic ends to a season in recent times including a 4-0 home defeat against Hull, a 3-0 home defeat to Palace, back to back embarrassments in the North East with a 4-0 loss to Sunderland followed by a 3-0 loss to Newcastle. Oh, and he lost 3-0 away to Swansea, loaded the club with shite we struggled to get rid of and led us to 17th in the Championship before being sacked
    Ole was the worst club manager in the history of Cardiff City FC. And that is really saying something when you consider he had great competition in the likes of Durban and Hibbert

Why would Utd appoint him or consider him then , surely they are aware of all this ,they could choose many others ?

We won 1-0 at Southampton the following week he made 3 or 4 changes .He was clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I hope they don’t get him in for Saturday, remember he won his first game for us away at Newcastle in the FACup, unfortunately it went downhill afterwards. He’s a nice guy and will get the players together for a while!
    The Di Matteo role. It was enough to win Chelsea the Champions League.