+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cornelius to Man U in Jan?

Cornelius to Man U in Jan?

Could he be worse than lukaku?

Re: Cornelius to Man U in Jan?

Solskjaer didn't sign him.

No he'll just sign Eikram, Berget, Dahlia and Fabio again.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Didn't they all play for Utd at some point already?

I doubt he'll sign anyone. He's already got a fantastic squad. I should imagine he's just there to be nice to everyone and let them play football.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I doubt he'll sign anyone. He's already got a fantastic squad. I should imagine he's just there to be nice to everyone and let them play football.
    I think it’s possible that this lot will suddenly spring into action and have a great second half of the season. Then what do Utd do? Giving Ole money would be calamitous.

LaFondre got his fingers crossed.Fecking coward of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I think it’s possible that this lot will suddenly spring into action and have a great second half of the season. Then what do Utd do? Giving Ole money would be calamitous.
    He's obviously not a long term solution, but Jose was a cancer that had to be removed. We might have had a chance with him still in charge. Negativity in the squad, manager v players etc. This couldn't have come at a worse time for us.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's obviously not a long term solution, but Jose was a cancer that had to be removed. We might have had a chance with him still in charge. Negativity in the squad, manager v players etc. This couldn't have come at a worse time for us.
    Yeah it's remarkable to think how bad it had got there, that I really fancied us to beat them if Jose was still there, and now i expect them to stroll past us

His signings were mostly decent players, the problem was the confused way he was using them
    To this day I could not begin to tell you how he was trying to get them to play

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    His signings were mostly decent players, the problem was the confused way he was using them
    To this day I could not begin to tell you how he was trying to get them to play
    But it was entertaining in a 'you've got to laugh way'. Certainly not as depressing as watching Slade and Trollope teams

Fabio was great signing , loved the lad.

Didn't OGS sign Pilks, Burgerstaller? both half decent footballers.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Fabio was great signing , loved the lad.

Didn't OGS sign Pilks, Burgerstaller? both half decent footballers.
    Yes he signed them both also Morrison and Guerra a good centre forward who is still banging them in La Ligua!Perhaps we’ll sign him again in January?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Yes he signed them both also Morrison and Guerra a good centre forward who is still banging them in La Ligua!Perhaps we’ll sign him again in January?
    Burgstaller, the one who got away and Guerra, the one who was never played (well he did have 20 minutes in a league game once)

Wasn't he responsible for bringing in Zaha who plainly had no interest in being in Cardiff?

Plus some dummies ie Macheda and Dikgacoi and Adeyami?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    He's 36 and has played a grand total of 30mins in La Liga this season (no goals). He did manage 3 goals in La Liga 2 last season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Burgstaller, the one who got away and Guerra, the one who was never played (well he did have 20 minutes in a league game once)

Wasn't he responsible for bringing in Zaha who plainly had no interest in being in Cardiff?

Plus some dummies ie Macheda and Dikgacoi and Adeyami?
    To be fair , all of them had big names and had played for good clubs at a good standard