+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there any hate for Solskjaer?

Re: Is there any hate for Solskjaer?

Weren’t a few of his signings that we had to offload at great cost represented by the agent who looks after Solksjaer? If so at the very least it looked like ‘I’ll milk the club for my mates’ at worst it’s a touch corrupt.

Nice bloke, terrible football manager.

Fecking shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He was rubbish for us agreed. Seemed totally out of his depth.

However I’ve seen quite a few fans wanting to get one over on him.

Is there any real animosity towards him?
    No animosity whatsoever. He was out of his depth, which I hope continues tomorrow and until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Weren’t a few of his signings that we had to offload at great cost represented by the agent who looks after Solksjaer? If so at the very least it looked like ‘I’ll milk the club for my mates’ at worst it’s a touch corrupt.
    Eikrem, Daehli and Berget, for certain. His mate definitely had a hand in more transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Eikrem, Daehli and Berget, for certain. His mate definitely had a hand in more transfers.
    Yes. Cala and Burgstaller. The club got their money back on all of them. Bar Cala. And free release on Burgstaller? That was genius 👏

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Yes. Cala and Burgstaller. The club for their money back on alle of them. Bar Cala. And free release for Burgstaller? That was genius ��
    Eh? We paid up all of their contracts, bar Daehli? Those contracts and fees probably cost us more than Cornelius.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Hate no. Resentment yes.
    This.

Eh? We paid up all of their contracts, bar Daehli? Those contracts and fees probably cost us more than Cornelius.
    No we didn’t. We reached settlements. But I agree. Complete stupidity.

No we didn’t. We reached settlements. But I agree. Complete stupidity.
    We paid for their transfer fees as well, plus their wages and settled their massive contracts within months of them being here. It would have cost an absolute fortune. That's not to mention paying up Guerra, Macheda, Dikaghoi etc.

We paid for their transfer fees as well, plus their wages and settled their massive contracts within months of them being here. It would have cost an absolute fortune. That's not to mention paying up Guerra, Macheda, Dikaghoi etc.
    Think what we got for daehlie about covered up for the three Norwegians. Don’t rember fees for other than Burgstaller, which I think was a million.
    Ole sold 14 players and bought 15, didn’t he?
    Don’t think it’s fear to blame him that the club was doing a fire sale so Slade could build he own squad. It was certainly not very smart doing a massive clear out statement. Why would anyone pay then? Most of the players went on to bigger and better things. Poor business, from end to end, I agree.

Think what we got for daehlie about covered up for the three Norwegians. Don’t rember fees for other than Burgstaller, which I think was a million.
    Ole sold 14 players and bought 15, didn’t he?
    Don’t think it’s fear to blame him that the club was doing a fire sale so Slade could build he own squad. It was certainly not very smart doing a massive clear out statement. Why would anyone pay then? Most of the players went on to bigger and better things. Poor business, from end to end, I agree.
    We made a loss on Daehli, as well as all of the others. We sold them, so he could piss money up the wall on Le Fondre and Adeyemi. God, his transfer business was shocking. Granted he brought in Morrison and Manga but the others, wow.

We made a loss on Daehli, as well as all of the others. We sold them, so he could piss money up the wall on Le Fondre and Adeyemi. God, his transfer business was shocking. Granted he brought in Morrison and Manga but the others, wow.
    How did we make a loss on Daehlie? Was it? Think he got a few players in on a good price. Only, he is not the one negotiating price or contracts. I’m still amazed people actually don’t understand this.
    And the club rejected his wish for Josh King, but supporting Le fonder? I agree. Shambles..

How did we make a loss on Daehlie? Was it? Think he got a few players in on a good price. Only, he is not the one negotiating price or contracts. I’m still amazed people actually don’t understand this.
    And the club rejected his wish for Josh King, but supporting Le fonder? I agree. Shambles..
    We spent £2.7m to bring him in, we sold him for £1.5m. I understand he didn't give them the contracts but he still signed these donuts. The players he brought in didn't want to be here or weren't good enough.

We spent £2.7m to bring him in, we sold him for £1.5m. I understand he didn't give them the contracts but he still signed these donuts. The players he brought in didn't want to be here or weren't good enough.
    Think you both got the numbers wrong and backwards there mate. I know. They didn’t want to be here when Slade didn’t want to play them.
    Don’t think they where any worse than what we had. And this was in the championship. Some was, some wasn’t.

Think you both got the numbers wrong and backwards there mate. I know. They didn’t want to be here when Slade didn’t want to play them.
    Don’t think they where any worse than what we had. And this was in the championship. Some was, some wasn’t.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mats...spieler/190831

Also, fees widely in range of £3m for us to sign him, and £2/1.5m to sell him elsewhere but what do I know. You're obvously ITK.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mats...spieler/190831

Also, fees widely in range of £3m for us to sign him, and £2/1.5m to sell him elsewhere but what do I know. You're obvously ITK.
    I saw those Numbers, but that was not what was reported at the time. Both wales online and Norwegian papers had it the other way Arround.
    Man utd made a higher offfer, but Daehlie chose Cardiff.

Yes. Cala and Burgstaller. The club got their money back on all of them. Bar Cala. And free release on Burgstaller? That was genius ��
    What worries me, isnt your opinion on Solskaer but that you actually think that Eikrem was any good. He was totally out of his depth and even Slade must have thought he was rubbish because he ditched him straight away. Also how do you think that the players Solskaer signed went on 'to bigger and better things', most of them have disappeared without trace.

No hate
    A mixture of resentment that the guy who owns our club who imo was unhinged at the time made him our manager.
    Also a touch of mischevous humour that Man Utd are prepared to pay his current club a reported £2m for the privilage of loan him as their manager for 20weeks!! . Thats a cool £100k a week plus his wages......... they are run by non football crazies who have got more money than sense!!.......

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What worries me, isnt your opinion on Solskaer but that you actually think that Eikrem was any good. He was totally out of his depth and even Slade must have thought he was rubbish because he ditched him straight away. Also how do you think that the players Solskaer signed went on 'to bigger and better things', most of them have disappeared without trace.
    We dropped a big bollock with burgstaller

The Norwegians were utter garbage. This one eyed Wolff fool trying to defend them has obviously been on the crack cocaine.

[B]Hate leads

[/QUOTE]

Spelt it wrong mate, it's Leeds

Apparently we asked Freiburg 'to give us our Daehli bread...'

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Eikrem isn’t any good. But he was an exeptional talent. Why man utd picked him up. Brilliant on his day. Think he proved that at both herenween and malmo. Have nothing to do in a 4-4-2 formation, but I don’t think Slade knew that lol..
    But a few of them did, didn’t they? Bigger clubs, bigger leagues. And most of them for free.
    The ones who have disappeared without a trace are the players we had in premier league, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’d give him the benefit of the doubt that he was conned by his agent.

However he really should have known better as that smell will hang around him amongst those of us who remember it

Yes. Cala and Burgstaller. The club got their money back on all of them. Bar Cala. And free release on Burgstaller? That was genius 👏
    I don’t think we did get our money back.
    We had to pay a lot of those players off. Plus their wages for months whilst they did nothing.

When it was clear he wasn’t going to take us back up then we had to get rid of the higher paid players.

I actually liked Bergstaller and he was one I wanted to keep, but Eikrem and Berget were way out of their depth and Daehli clearly didn’t have the strength for British football. Not forgetting the overweight and unfit Macheda and Dicgachoi.

Fabio, Morrison and Manga were all good signings. But cost us £10m in fees and a fortune in wages. He would have been better off keeping Hudson and not bringing in Manga as the club was desperately short of leaders.

He comes across as a nice guy, but he really was a disaster here.