Bamba 4
    Cunningham 5
    Arter 4
    Gunnarsson 5
    Murphy 4
    Camarasa 5
    Hoilett 3
    Paterson 4

You've got to start asking questions about our game preparation. I have no doubt that Warnock is the right manager for this group of players but I'm not confident about the coaching team. We allow the opposition far too much time to look up and make a pass. We don't track runners and often get overloaded because our movement is poor.

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER UNITED. Match thread

****ing pathetic getting turned over like a bunch of school boys, can we have someone else is in charge for a the top six teams ffs, warnock had us running from them the first second of the game

It's not often I come away from a game feeling genuinely pissed off but that was one.

Gave massive undue respect to the 6th placed team in the league, stood off continually and barely made a tackle worthy of the name. Going forward it was the usual story of continually misplaced passes and **** all movement. Get Bruno in the middle and a right back who doesn't continually give the ball away FFS

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 5 MANCHESTER UNITED. Match thread

Apparently that’s the first time Manu have run more metres than the opposition all season.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 5 MANCHESTER UNITED. Match thread

Our defence was again simply not good enough. It is typified by cunningham ducking out the way of a shot and it hitting him anyway and going in. Bamba is like bambi on ice. He is unbalanced fall over far to much throws his leg out rather than move to the ball and gives a needless penalty away. Morrison is just slow. Manga is not good enough to play right back and the thought of him playing centre back at this time is scary. He will duck every aerial challenge and get done on the floor. We need to bring in players to change our defence set up or we will go down simply because we will concede far more than we are capable of scoring

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    15 mins in and the commentary's already doing my ****ing head in.

When Shaw/Paterson clash heads:

"I really hope he's able to continue........

and Paterson too"
    I had a wedding that ran ridiculously late in mid Wales, couldn't get there and had to make do with BT's coverage.

Agreed with that. The commentary barely talked about us all match. I would have expected some prominence given to Solskjaer's first match in charge, but the bias was utterly sickening.