+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Was that Manu fans in the home end?

Was that Manu fans in the home end?

A few of them seemed to be getting ejected by City fans in the Canton stand. Pretty forcefully. One seemed to fall backwards over the top of the exit gate. Looked quite nasty.

Re: Was that Manu fans in the home end?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    A few of them seemed to be getting ejected by City fans in the Canton stand. Pretty forcefully. One seemed to fall backwards over the top of the exit gate. Looked quite nasty.
    Looked like he was flung. He flew fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    A guy seemed to go head first over the entrance in 104 definitely. Was a gasp from the ninian went it happened.

A lad in a red jacket took an absolute pasting from quite a few lads. Not entirely sure how he got up.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    A lad in a red jacket took an absolute pasting from quite a few lads. Not entirely sure how he got up.
    I'm sure I heard someone shout "Jesus Christ"! After that he got up and walked away. The rest is history.

My wife watched it in the pub. Apparently a Man U fan was playing up there and got some grief - I told her ‘ U shud hav nocked Im out’
    But she didn’t get the joke.
    My eldest daughter called him a ‘wanker’ , so that’s a start 👍

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I'm sure I heard someone shout "Jesus Christ"! After that he got up and walked away. The rest is history.
    Divine intervention.

There looked like a fair bit of red dotted around from TV. Was watching on my phone though, so wasn't sure if it was people who happened to have red coats, rebrand fans, or Man U fans.

Quote Originally Posted by richard. View Post
    There looked like a fair bit of red dotted around from TV. Was watching on my phone though, so wasn't sure if it was people who happened to have red coats, rebrand fans, or Man U fans.
    A few red Christmas jumpers and santa hats were in the Canton and grandstand

Just seen the video on Facebook. Maybe a bit silly of them to be in the wrong end but hope the guy thrown over the entrance isn’t too badly hurt as that’s a hell of a drop! Looked pretty ugly overall.

I saw a few "scarfggate reds" in the Ninian today

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Just seen the video on Facebook. Maybe a bit silly of them to be in the wrong end but hope the guy thrown over the entrance isn’t too badly hurt as that’s a hell of a drop! Looked pretty ugly overall.
    Got any links? Looked serious from where I was in the Ninian.

Quote Originally Posted by Madassa View Post
    Got any links? Looked serious from where I was in the Ninian.
    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...c.php?t=202906

One guy took a bit of a battering on the concourse at half time in the canton, quickly ejected but followed by quite a few fans I think

Throwing someone head first over the exit. Ffs.
    Hopefully he can be identified and banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schaeffer View Post
    I expect he was so traumatised that he won't want to come back any time soon. Besides, it could be a long time until we play Man United again

I'm in 104 so didn't see what happened before half-time but I got talking to a stewardess who was involved. She said that they dragged a bloke out who cheered when Utd scored, things turned nasty and when they were bringing him down, he kicked her in the stomach.

Something else that pissed me off yesterday was the amount of half/half scarves around and the lack of singing by large swathes of fans who were clearly there to see Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm in 104 so didn't see what happened before half-time but I got talking to a stewardess who was involved. She said that they dragged a bloke out who cheered when Utd scored, things turned nasty and when they were bringing him down, he kicked her in the stomach.

Something else that pissed me off yesterday was the amount of half/half scarves around and the lack of singing by large swathes of fans who were clearly there to see Utd.
    I’ve always said it, the Welsh are a strange lot. I’m starting to despise the premier league and the circus that goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schaeffer View Post
    I didn’t see how it happened (I.e whether it was intentional or not), just saw him disappear over the top head first. Could have been very nasty. Hope he’s OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I’ve always said it, the Welsh are a strange lot. I’m starting to despise the premier league and the circus that goes with it.
    A mate of mine is a Cardiff lad but each weekend transforms into Manc. Tried to give me some banter after the match but I just laugh. It's really something I've never understood and to be honest I'd rather be punched in the face by a jack than engage in plastic banter.

At work the plastic mancs and scouse give it to each other. Cringe.

We aren't really in the same league as some of these clubs but I'm happy we are here, just hope we can cause an upset against a couple along the way to surviving. Really though we don't belong and aren't welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    A mate of mine is a Cardiff lad but each weekend transforms into Manc. Tried to give me some banter after the match but I just laugh. It's really something I've never understood and to be honest I'd rather be punched in the face by a jack than engage in plastic banter.

At work the plastic mancs and scouse give it to each other. Cringe.

We aren't really in the same league as some of these clubs but I'm happy we are here, just hope we can cause an upset against a couple along the way to surviving. Really though we don't belong and aren't welcome.
    Stuff 'em

True, but again, stuff 'em.