+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why di they not announce the attendance

Re: why di they not announce the attendance

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You know that the New York Jets and Cardiff City play different sports right? And most people that claim their dad is from Salford ae full of shit. It's funny how peope find parents from Liverpoool or Manchester but never Rotherham.
    I've got no idea what new York's football team is, hence me saying or whatever.

If you chat soccer with an American at work and they say their favourite team is Chelsea, do you tell them they're weak as ****?

I'd agree to a point with the international fans, although I'm pretty sure every country they come from have leagues and clubs that would love their support and money. You have people flying in weekly from Ireland and Scandinavia for a start.

Even giving some of them a break, when you have heard a stadium full of Liverpool replica shirt wearing Chinamen singing YNWA that's something you can never unhear.

Same with city, if by some chance all those plastics supported us or Newport then South Wales football would be far stronger than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've got no idea what new York's football team is, hence me saying or whatever.

If you chat soccer with an American at work and they say their favourite team is Chelsea, do you tell them they're weak as ****?
    No. Because they have a choice. Like you do if you pick an NFL team. I'm talking about some twat with a south Wales accent calling into 606 complaining about about how terrible "we" were when Man U have just lost.

NYC has two football teams. The New York Red Bulls and NYCFC. So now you know.