+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What pi55ed me off the most.....

What pi55ed me off the most.....

...was when Pogba fouled Hoilett and they both went down.
    Fcuking Manga gives Pogba his hand to help him get up and leave Hoilett on the ground.
    I was Fcuking livid.
    I noticed Morrison did the same thing with Sané when we played Citeh.
    Is this what has become of the so called dirtiest, most physical team in the Championship last season.
    We seem to be overawed with some of the most well known players from the bigger teams!
    Rant Over

On a plus note, 20 of us went to the Riverside Cantonese after the game and we had a very festive and enjoyable evening.

Re: What pi55ed me off the most.....

I agree with you, we are definitely overawed when the big boys come calling.
    There is no nastiness in the team, like there was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    ...was when Pogba fouled Hoilett and they both went down.
    Fcuking Manga gives Pogba his hand to help him get up and leave Hoilett on the ground.
    I was Fcuking livid.
    I noticed Morrison did the same thing with Sané when we played Citeh.
    Is this what has become of the so called dirtiest, most physical team in the Championship last season.
    We seem to be overawed with some of the most well known players from the bigger teams!
    Rant Over

On a plus note, 20 of us went to the Riverside Cantonese after the game and we had a very festive and enjoyable evening.
    I was tamping when Manga did that.
    I'm surprised Manga didn't ask for Pogba's shirt right there and then .
    We should have been in their faces from the off but looked totally starstruck.

Even last year I don't think we were a nasty team. The Joe Bennett challenge seemed to cement that but really we aren't.

Difference is this season when you have players playing one twos around us for 90 minutes you feel like you want to run on the pitch and put a challenge in yourself.

We are too passive and not aggressive enough but I have some sympathy in that against these sort of teams when they are up for it we could have 2 or 3 extra players and it not change the result.

Only players who put a tackle in were Gunnarsson and Cunningham

There was a lot to be pi55ed off about yesterday but to cap it all, after the final whistle, “Three Little Birds” was played over the PA and the Manure fans en bloc joined in with great glee. Nothing much for them to worry about yesterday and the song didn’t cheer me up that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    There was a lot to be pi55ed off about yesterday but to cap it all, after the final whistle, “Three Little Birds” was played over the PA and the Manure fans en bloc joined in with great glee. Nothing much for them to worry about yesterday and the song didn’t cheer me up that’s for sure.
    I can't stand 3 little birds, or 'we're 4-1 down don't give a fk, we're Cardiff city and were staying up'.
    Both defeatist and negative. I do give a fk, and if we play the rest of the season like we did yesterday then one thing we won't be doing is staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I can't stand 3 little birds, or 'we're 4-1 down don't give a fk, we're Cardiff city and were staying up'.
    Both defeatist and negative. I do give a fk, and if we play the rest of the season like we did yesterday then one thing we won't be doing is staying up.
    Agreed, in a football context the song does not have a hint of defiance just resignation. It was sung when we were 3 down to Man C earlier this season so what happens? The Man C fans joined in just to twist the bayonet. Clever bit of psychology that, sing a song that galvanises the away fans !

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    But it's only sung when the game is lost. A deadly quiet stadium could be the end of our chances so noise saying we'll be there next week too is a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    But it's only sung when the game is lost. A deadly quiet stadium could be the end of our chances so noise saying we'll be there next week too is a positive.
    Bloody song police at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Bloody song police at it again.
    I know. The team were sh!te yesterday.

The Canton Stand were great.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Only players who put a tackle in were Gunnarsson and Cunningham
    Gunner didnt get near anyone to make a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    He was man marking pogba ffs or was at least supposed to be, Warnock deserves a statue outside the stadium but feck me he don't half come up with some idiotic tactics, I can't remember being so angry after a game as I was last night

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He was man marking pogba ffs or was at least supposed to be, Warnock deserves a statue outside the stadium but feck me he don't half come up with some idiotic tactics, I can't remember being so angry after a game as I was last night
    He did ! except it ended up in him fouling Pogba to give away the free kick for their first goal

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I never said they were good tackles