Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
I thought she had gone already, By-election looming I would imagine. They don't appear to have much luck with MP's in Peterborough, despite having the confidence of The Sun, their last guy was a complete cockwomble too - https://news.sky.com/story/ex-david-...pital-11533013

The story of Mr Jackson says a lot about politics, the people didn't want him to represent them and despite that after losing his seat he was shunted into a key brexit role by David Davis.

She will probably get the same treatment and be answering the phones in Corbyn's constituency office for 50k a year.
What's wrong with these people, they gain power and it seems to turn them into power crazed loons,who think they can do or say anything , if I was caught doing this stuff I'd be sacked , Bizarrely, Fiona has now compared herself to Jesus and Moses, and she may continue on as an MP without the whip,is it arrogance or stupidity ,with Tomlin back at Peterborough perhaps he will step forward , as the next Peterborough candidate , can' t do any worse than the last lot ??