+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For the many not the few

For the many not the few

Re: For the many not the few

I thought she had gone already, By-election looming I would imagine. They don't appear to have much luck with MP's in Peterborough, despite having the confidence of The Sun, their last guy was a complete cockwomble too - https://news.sky.com/story/ex-david-...pital-11533013

The story of Mr Jackson says a lot about politics, the people didn't want him to represent them and despite that after losing his seat he was shunted into a key brexit role by David Davis.

She will probably get the same treatment and be answering the phones in Corbyn's constituency office for 50k a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I thought she had gone already, By-election looming I would imagine. They don't appear to have much luck with MP's in Peterborough, despite having the confidence of The Sun, their last guy was a complete cockwomble too - https://news.sky.com/story/ex-david-...pital-11533013

The story of Mr Jackson says a lot about politics, the people didn't want him to represent them and despite that after losing his seat he was shunted into a key brexit role by David Davis.

She will probably get the same treatment and be answering the phones in Corbyn's constituency office for 50k a year.
    What's wrong with these people, they gain power and it seems to turn them into power crazed loons,who think they can do or say anything , if I was caught doing this stuff I'd be sacked , Bizarrely, Fiona has now compared herself to Jesus and Moses, and she may continue on as an MP without the whip,is it arrogance or stupidity ,with Tomlin back at Peterborough perhaps he will step forward , as the next Peterborough candidate , can' t do any worse than the last lot ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What's wrong with these people, they gain power and it seems to turn them into power crazed loons,who think they can do or say anything , if I was caught doing this stuff I'd be sacked , Bizarrely, Fiona has now compared herself to Jesus and Moses, and she may continue on as an MP without the whip,is it arrogance or stupidity ,with Tomlin back at Peterborough perhaps he will step forward , as the next Peterborough candidate , can' t do any worse than the last lot ??
    Funny he should be mentioned as he was one who indeed came for the many (all in fact) not the few.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Funny he should be mentioned as he was one who indeed came for the many (all in fact) not the few.
    Yes, and he had a sort of judgement thing going on , but not at the Old Bailey ,how did it end ?

The woman is a parasite

However the original posters use of the Labour party line of attack is just another mail in the coffin of the myth he isn't a slimey Tory

Funnily enough he didn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The woman is a parasite

However the original posters use of the Labour party line of attack is just another mail in the coffin of the myth he isn't a slimey Tory
    who Jesus ?

Funnily enough he didn't exist
    Really? Perhaps you mean you rather he hadn't existed?

Really? Perhaps you mean you rather he hadn't existed?
    Give me one concrete example of God ever having existed

Give me one concrete example of God ever having existed
    Jesus.

Jesus.
    Moses is on the other thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Moses is on the other thread....
    Both Jesus and Moses would be great additions to the City squad it would make us almost god like . However If we started winning, I bet we would be considered 'holy than thou ' ?

Both Jesus and Moses would be great additions to the City squad it would make us almost god like . However If we started winning, I bet we would be considered 'holy than thou ' ?
    As God said to Moses...."Keep taking the tablets".

Jesus.
    Jesus existed ? Ok give me evidence

Go to www.jesusiwashere.com

Or ask Ozzy Osbourne, AKA the Prince of Darkness who, is actually a Christian, or in the least deeply connection to the religion. Despite references to Satanism and biting the head off of a bird, Ozzy found himself a member of the Church of England in 1992, saying that he prayed before every performance

OK, try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqgQ9g2MV_8

More like this it an actual footage of the chap

https://youtu.be/L2Wx230gYJw

How could one doubt anything after this even that Labour lady who feels like Jesus ,bet shes still an MP

More like this it an actual footage of the chap

https://youtu.be/L2Wx230gYJw

How could one doubt anything after this even that Labour lady who feels like Jesus ,bet shes still an MP
    Not that this has anything remotely to do with the crucifixion of Jesus of course, as we were assured by John Cleese.