+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore

Zohore

Thought he looked like himself when he came on yesterday. Literally the only positive I took from the game. He was strong, powerful, quick, and got closer to goal than anyone else had for the whole game.

If we've got an in form Zohore we've got a chance, Paterson needs a rest.

Re: Zohore

Exactly. I reckon Zohore will start at least one of the next couple of games.

Really bizarre substitution aswell yesterday.
    Taking Arter off for Zohore I thought we were going 2 up front but then Paterson dropped back into midfield. Odd.

He was in front of us warming up when they scored, he looked genuinely pee'd off that they scored

I have never been a big Ken fan, but watching his expression when they scored looked like he cared, he has gone up in my estimation

Looked like he’s got the bit between his teeth again.

We need a fit and firing Ken to stand any chance of staying in this division.

14 points from the 2nd half of the season won’t be enough.

If he plays anything like he did against Man Utd for the rest of the season against weaker defences, he will hurt them. He's near unplayable when he's in the mood, he's so strong and balanced that defenders find it hard to contain him.

It always annoys me when he gets penalised for simply being stronger than his opponent. He almost never fouls, his opposition just caves and buys a free kick.

Now please teach the players to play the ball in space down the channels and play to his strength of pace and not lump it to him because he’s doing nothing with that type of ball, if we can give home the opportunity to turn the CB I give him a 8/10 chance to beat him

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    He was in front of us warming up when they scored, he looked genuinely pee'd off that they scored

I have never been a big Ken fan, but watching his expression when they scored looked like he cared, he has gone up in my estimation
    Phew ,like many he has a very stony face , seems lacking interest, look almost vacant or not interested,he could change our season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Exactly. I reckon Zohore will start at least one of the next couple of games.

Really bizarre substitution aswell yesterday.
    Taking Arter off for Zohore I thought we were going 2 up front but then Paterson dropped back into midfield. Odd.
    Perhaps the thought Is Arter needs rest , or we have a different shape with Patterson at a no 10 role ,we would have a more forward linking midfielder who can score, Arter doesn't seem to have that in his lcoer