Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FT: CRYSTAL PALACE 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

FT: CRYSTAL PALACE 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Wednesday December 26th, ko 3:00pm.

Referee: Lee Probert
    Assistants: Simon Beck, Andy Garratt
    Fourth official: Andy Woolmer

Re: CRYSTAL PALACE v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Not looking forward to this one palarse are a decent side can only see a comfortable win for them 3-0

Warnock has said they have a number of niggles so we can expect changes which is probably a good thing as some players have looked tired last couple of games.
    Having said that we will need a lot of luck and help from the ref to get anything from the game.

Etheridge

Peltier
    Manga
    Morrison
    Cunningham

Arter
    Ralls
    Camarasa

Murphy
    Zohore
    Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Etheridge

Peltier
    Manga
    Morrison
    Cunningham

Arter
    Ralls
    Camarasa

Murphy
    Zohore
    Harris
    Thats not far off the team I suggested on another thread, with my choice of wide men being Hoilet and NML. I would like to get Reid into the team, he deserves a chance if only to rest and few of our jaded players. That would mean leaving out one of our wide men, probably NML.
    Some, if not all of our defensive problems are down to problems higher up the pitch. Bringing in Ralls is not likely to help much, but Gunnar was so off the pace Saturday new needs to be rested.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Thats not far off the team I suggested on another thread, with my choice of wide men being Hoilet and NML. I would like to get Reid into the team, he deserves a chance if only to rest and few of our jaded players. That would mean leaving out one of our wide men, probably NML.
    Some, if not all of our defensive problems are down to problems higher up the pitch. Bringing in Ralls is not likely to help much, but Gunnar was so off the pace Saturday new needs to be rested.
    To be fair I think Ralls deserves a run out, he was in poor form but since he's been dropped the midfield hasn't exactly shined brightly. Not sold on Hoilett to be honest, other than two cracking goals, he's been a shower of really bad post curry shit so far this season, his tracking back capabilities have been fairly non existent as well, which is meant to be one of his benefits compared to the other wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    To be fair I think Ralls deserves a run out, he was in poor form but since he's been dropped the midfield hasn't exactly shined brightly. Not sold on Hoilett to be honest, other than two cracking goals, he's been a shower of really bad post curry shit so far this season, his tracking back capabilities have been fairly non existent as well, which is meant to be one of his benefits compared to the other wingers.
    Only a couple of players have aquitted themselves recently. Unfortunately Warnock has few options to freshen up the team.
    I honestly don't think anyone apart from perhaps Etheridge and Camasara can say they have been playing reasonably well. I've gone over the options available number of times in my mind and quite frankly I would probably tear up my original team and start again. Goodness knows what Warnock must be thinking apart from getting the next 3 games over with the least damage done so new players can be brought in.

Think I’d go 3-5-2

Manga, Bamba, Morrison

Patterson Ralls Arter Camerasa Bennett

Reid Zohore

I’d ask Reid to help out midfield when needed and tell Zohore to stand on the last defender

I’d also kick everything to Patterson’s side and encourage him to get forward

If it doesn’t work out I’d have 2 wingers on the bench to throw on. Probably Murphy as he’s the most likely to turn things and Hoillet as he’s done his best work as an impact player so far.

I’d also tell them all to take it in turns to rough Zaha up as he definitely doesn’t like it up him.

If Ken’s off it then we throw Patterson up and bring Hoillet on as WB

I'm hoping for:

Etheridge

Manga
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

Camarasa
    Arter
    Ralls

Murphy
    Hoilett

Zohore

An away win would be the best present ever but not looking like shit away would be nice too.

Zohore not even on bench

Oh dear 🙄

WTF is that?

This is going to be shit.

Fearing the worse with that team against a buoyant Palace , obviously injuries have hit hard

Holilet and Harris will be busy, Madine winner?

I had this down as our easiest game of the 4 over Christmas, one of our best chances of an away win this season but we seem to be going with the weakest side we've put out all season. Injuries or selection?

I've still got a sneaky feeling that despite everything we're going to nick it 2-1. Time for Bobby to start paying off his transfer fee.

Bobby loses the ball too easily. Horrible first touch. But at least he'll be losing it as a striker and not in midfield so we won't be as screwed on the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Zohore not even on bench
    Too much turkey?

Camarassa pulling the strings and Reid's pace.
    Peltier and Hoilett are going to have to be fit.
    Perhaps it's genius.

Ralls picking up where he left off. Just watched Zaha walk past him.

Palace Hit the bar already After 2 mins.
    Might turn over already ��

Bennett is roaming everywhere. Special role today?

Joe Bennettkelele

And you think our midfield have been missing Ralls? Do me a favour

Harris mun