+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it time for a change of manager?

Is it time for a change of manager?

What do people think?

Re: Is it time for a change of manager?

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    What do people think?
    FCUK OFF

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    FCUK OFF
    ^^this... with knobs on!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    ^^this... with knobs on!
    I think you're getting an early indication

What do people think?
    No. There is a certain appeal to the idea, but the closeness of the squad with Warnock would result in certain relegation if he was dismissed.

No.

Warnock is our best chance to stay up with THIS team.

What do people think?
    Probably not, although i wouldn't lose any sleep if there was a change. Warnock probably deserves the January window seeing as he wasn't really given much initially, although i do have concerns over his ability to spend large amounts of money on players. Whatever happens this season, i do hope to see a change at the club for next season as i don't believe that our style of play is going to bring us any long term success, in terms of staying at this level for a few years and challenging at the top end of the championship. Warnock has done a brilliant job for the club and the fans, it was what we needed and it surpassed all of our expectations, but if i'm being realistic over our long term ambitions then i don't think he's the man for the job-You do realise that you'll get some shitty insults for raising the question

no but i feel he needs to freshen up the coaching staff with someone with premiership coaching experience.

No, but I’d like to see Bellamy work alongside him after Xmas just to bring a more recent understanding of tactics and players.

No. if we stay up great.
    If we go down great.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    No, but I’d like to see Bellamy work alongside him after Xmas just to bring a more recent understanding of tactics and players.
    Hahaha

Do you think at 70 years old, and nearly 40 years in management, Warnock is going to start taking advice off Bellamy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Probably not, although i wouldn't lose any sleep if there was a change. Warnock probably deserves the January window seeing as he wasn't really given much initially, although i do have concerns over his ability to spend large amounts of money on players. Whatever happens this season, i do hope to see a change at the club for next season as i don't believe that our style of play is going to bring us any long term success, in terms of staying at this level for a few years and challenging at the top end of the championship. Warnock has done a brilliant job for the club and the fans, it was what we needed and it surpassed all of our expectations, but if i'm being realistic over our long term ambitions then i don't think he's the man for the job-You do realise that you'll get some shitty insults for raising the question
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hahaha

Do you think at 70 years old, and nearly 40 years in management, Warnock is going to start taking advice off Bellamy?
    Yes

Yes
    Why Bellamy?

I think Warnock has earned the right to manage the season come what may but I get the feeling it might be his last

What do people think?
    No, there's one man that could keep this current set of players up. We're not good enough, plain and simple. But, the dream scenario is we stay up and he rides off into the sunset as a hero. We'll never kick under him (which is testament to how far he has brought us), but there's no point changing now. January isn't enough time to bed in the new players and faces we need but I do hope we sign 3 or so really good players that can bed into a more "footballing" side.

Agreed! But warnock really needs to change his approach to games especially away from home

Regardless of the outcome of this season, he has to go.

Why Bellamy?
    He’s already here, he has relevant experience to give, and he knows what is needed at this level to be competitive.

He’s already here, he has relevant experience to give, and he knows what is needed at this level to be competitive.
    I just can’t see it, both strong minded and polar opposite with regards to how football should be played

No. If he keeps us up he will walk away at the end of the season with his head held high, I think he wants that. To finish as a success, in the top league in the UK. Promotion and then survival in the premier league would be an outstanding achievement for Warnock, and I hope he gets it.

Nope. He’s done very well.

No.
    We are 3 places higher that I thought we’d be at this stage is the season

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    ^^this... with knobs on!
    You can always rely on a few childish responses to any question raised on here. You and Jeepster haven’t let us down.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You can always rely on a few childish responses to any question raised on here. You and Jeepster haven’t let us down.
    Okay then, Meporio Armani off!
    (this as my original post was an attempt at humour)

Apologies Cheppers, you probably deserved a better reply on the face of it but it does seem that you, and one or two others, only seem to surface when there is a mini crisis and have something provocative to say. I suspect you knew you'd get a couple of one liners though eh? ;-)

Rather than posing this question, do YOU think that it is time for a change and if you really believe that anybody else could save us from the drop with these players and the budget that NW seems to be working with then perhaps you could propose a solution?