+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Record numbers of homeless under the Tories announced

Record numbers of homeless under the Tories announced

Scum , they simply don't care

Theresa Mays husband is one of the richest men in the country, hope that cow falls on her sword soon

Re: Record numbers of homeless under the Tories announced

I don't take any research conducted or commissioned by Crisis or Shelter as independent or unbiased as they have a vested interest in exaggerating claims. I've been unable to discover what salary the Crisis CEO receives, Shelter's is on three times the average UK annual wage. Bring back the days when aged ex-colonels and the like performed the role for petrol money only, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I don't take any research conducted or commissioned by Crisis or Shelter as independent or unbiased as they have a vested interest in exaggerating claims. I've been unable to discover what salary the Crisis CEO receives, Shelter's is on three times the average UK annual wage. Bring back the days when aged ex-colonels and the like performed the role for petrol money only, I say.
    You silly cnut

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

The growth Is very sad,its also sad that those Cities that have rooms available are not always taken.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The growth Is very sad,its also sad that those Cities that have rooms available are not always taken.
    It comes to something where living on the streets is preferable to some of the places people can get a bed.

There will always be a hardcore who prefer the independence of sleeping rough rather than at hostels, and other than frog marching them to accommodation or arresting them for vagrancy to fill police station cells it'll prove impossible to eradicate the problem. A great many of the holdouts aren't alcohol or drug dependent and feel safer on the streets than at a hostel dorm where many residents are drunks or addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There will always be a hardcore who prefer the independence of sleeping rough rather than at hostels, and other than frog marching them to accommodation or arresting them for vagrancy to fill police station cells it'll prove impossible to eradicate the problem. A great many of the holdouts aren't alcohol or drug dependent and feel safer on the streets than at a hostel dorm where many residents are drunks or addicts.

I was in town last night, tents seem to be popular at the moment, it's sad seeing this get worse and worse, its been a mild winter so far, I would guess that it will get colder through January, no easy long term answer in this country, or outside this country its a mirror situation all over the world.