+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle away

Newcastle away

Do any of you know when tickets are planned to go on sale and how large the allocation is likely to be? I’m assuming a large allocation would be available if needed.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Newcastle away

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    Do any of you know when tickets are planned to go on sale and how large the allocation is likely to be? I’m assuming a large allocation would be available if needed.
    My brother lives in Dunfermline and wants to meet me at the match if tickets are available.

I may be able to get one because I have a season ticket. I doubt whether I could get two tickets.

Does he have to apply for club membership before he can join the queue for a ticket?

Are tickets virtually impossible to get, given the limited supply?

it's a long way to newcastle and they put you 3 miles from.the pitch..once bitten twice shy...plenty of tickets will be available

I'm guessing Newcastle away tickets will go on sale Thursday Jan 3rd to ST etc holders with 4 plus aways this season dropping to members and ,other qualifying fans, with no aways the following Tuesday Jan 8th. There should be plenty to go round. A point or three would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    it's a long way to newcastle and they put you 3 miles from.the pitch..once bitten twice shy...plenty of tickets will be available
    My sentiments exactly. Went for the weekend when we got humped 5-1 on a Friday night. Vowed it would be the last time. Not because of the result. Because, as you say, you have to climb the equivalent of Everest to get to the away section, meaning you need binoculars to see the game. Plus, the keunts ran out of beer!!

add in that they`ll probably have a new manager for the game...…………….