+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 20 games to go, played everyone apart from palace- will there be 3 teams worse than us?

20 games to go, played everyone apart from palace- will there be 3 teams worse than us?

Hard to see isn't it?

The only 3 i could see are the current bottom 3. Apart from that I'd be surprised if anyone else got pulled into it.

Huddersfield i am sure will go down. Burnely probably will. I'd say we will probably be the other side as fulham will spend a few hundred million more in January and ranieri has had so much success in this league.

Re: 20 games to go, played everyone apart from palace- will there be 3 teams worse than us?

Think it will be 3 from us, Burnley, Newcastle, Fulham, Huddersfield. So yea I could see three worse teams as there have been so far.

Re: 20 games to go, played everyone apart from palace- will there be 3 teams worse than us?

I was hoping benitez would leave Newcastle as they would go down then, but cant see him taking them down if he stays.

We’re in the mix at the turn so why not.

We only have Huddersfield and Palace still left at home from the bottom 8.

Safe to say if we don’t start picking up away points up soon we will be going down with a whimper.

I would have been gob smacked if someone told me we would be out of the bottom 3 at Christmas at the start of the season.

same again please Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Think it will be 3 from us, Burnley, Newcastle, Fulham, Huddersfield. So yea I could see three worse teams as there have been so far.
    I’d go along with that. They say one usually gets pulled in but now Southampton look like they’ve turned the corner I don’t know who that could be. Brighton maybe but they have points on the board and are decent at home.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’d go along with that. They say one usually gets pulled in but now Southampton look like they’ve turned the corner I don’t know who that could be. Brighton maybe but they have points on the board and are decent at home.
    I think it will stay as it is

We only have Huddersfield and Palace still left at home from the bottom 8.

Safe to say if we don’t start picking up away points up soon we will be going down with a whimper.
    We’ve also only played Huddersfield from the bottom 8 away so far so hopefully we’ll have more opportunity to do so.

Huddersfield and Fulham look awful and I can't see them staying up. After that it's anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Huddersfield and Fulham look awful and I can't see them staying up. After that it's anyone's guess.
    I worry about fulham now they have started keeping clean sheets......

We need a goal scorer, If we sign someone who can score 15 goals before the end of the season we will stand a chance

of course all them 6 pointer games will be important

someone else will be dragged into the mire, shame Palace won yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    We need a goal scorer, If we sign someone who can score 15 goals before the end of the season we will stand a chance

15!
    10 if were very very lucky

WTF??

We’re half way through the season and only Aubemyang, Kane and Salah have double figures in the league. The leading scorer has 12.

Yet you think we could get someone to score 15 goals in the 2nd half of the season?

I’ll have a line of whatever youve had

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    15!
    10 if were very very lucky
    but wouldnt 15 be nice

but wouldnt 15 be nice
    So would signing Messi and Ronaldo but it ain’t gonna happen

Have to see what Father Christmas brings eh

I think we'll be in relegation before the end of the year and will not climb back out of it.

Would love to be wrong.

We'll go down rock bottom with less than 27 points.

Ffs Matt

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

But we could sign Sala

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Hard to see isn't it?

The only 3 i could see are the current bottom 3. Apart from that I'd be surprised if anyone else got pulled into it.

Huddersfield i am sure will go down. Burnely probably will. I'd say we will probably be the other side as fulham will spend a few hundred million more in January and ranieri has had so much success in this league.
    No

Absolutely not. All the teams that were or are are below us now have a chance to change things up and turn things around. Without at least three signings of the quality of our best performrs so far, we have no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I worry about fulham now they have started keeping clean sheets......
    Clean sheet. They've kept one all season and in that game the opposition has 0 shots on target out of 9, hardly a defensive revolution