+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Big Question..

The Big Question..

Should Ken start tomorrow? I'm going to say 'Why not'

I think that we may see something a little different tomorrow.

Re: The Big Question..

need to at least try and win away...
    tackle
    attack
    compete
    shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Should Ken start tomorrow? I'm going to say 'Why not'

I think that we may see something a little different tomorrow.
    I'm going to say ,eeeer, 'go on then ' bugger else we can do .

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    need to at least try and win away...
    tackle
    attack
    compete
    shoot
    Hmmm. Sure. Just watched the man made utd game again. I was to drunk the first time..
    we set up pretty good, didn’t we? Had some balance, some level and it looked like we played 4-5-1 even. But them wingbacks, it creates so much unbalance and space for utd, we just couldn’t fill the gaps. And the ball was going fast and precisely mind you. Same thing we can expect this weekend. A team with good movements and creative in finding space. So ok, do that. Tackle, attack, compete and shoot. But for the love of god, adjust throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Hmmm. Sure. Just watched the man made utd game again. I was to drunk the first time..
    we set up pretty good, didn’t we? Had some balance, some level and it looked like we played 4-5-1 even. But them wingbacks, it creates so much unbalance and space for utd, we just couldn’t fill the gaps. And the ball was going fast and precisely mind you. Same thing we can expect this weekend. A team with good movements and creative in finding space. So ok, do that. Tackle, attack, compete and shoot. But for the love of god, adjust throughout the game.
    You sure you're not drunk now?

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    You sure you're not drunk now?
    Not yet..

Give 3-5-2 we played v wolves a chance. CP and KZ up top. That'd be a handful surely

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Give 3-5-2 we played v wolves a chance. CP and KZ up top. That'd be a handful surely
    Why not, at some point Warnock has to take a risk away from home, although is it a risk as the usual formation hasn't worked. Hoilett and either Mendez or Murphy as wing backs. Zaha may be a problem but i reckon it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Why not, at some point Warnock has to take a risk away from home, although is it a risk as the usual formation hasn't worked. Hoilett and either Mendez or Murphy as wing backs. Zaha may be a problem but i reckon it's worth a try.
    Why not Bennett and maybe Patterson as wing backs ?
    Murphy, Reid or Mendez up front with Ken ?

I don’t think Murphy or Mendez provide much defensive cover as wing backs.

Bennett and Patterson are more defensive minded than these, but neither is a ‘defend first’ played, both like to go forward

i would go with a 3.5.2 as well. Bennett and Paterson as wing backs, Murphy and Zohore up front.