+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glen Kamara on his way...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Glen Kamara on his way...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trouble is, that is of the 17/18 version of Kamara and most of the stuff I've seen about the 18/19 version says that he is not the same player this season - this thread about our apparent interest in him on a Dundee messageboard is not too complimentary.
    A single opinion from their forum but it seems representative:

On the Kamara debate, I honestly think that it shows just how starved of real talent we've been for a couple of seasons now that guys like Hendry and him are being hailed as super talents. Kamara utterly dominated a few games last season and has great ball skills, but when the going got tough he hid and passed on responsibility. This season he's been a passenger and has had hardly any impact whatsoever on most games he's played in. The last two games have show he's still got the nice flicks and tricks, wrong footing players and making space for himself out of nowhere, but he's contributed nothing to the team. No fight, no spirit, poor passing, frightened to get hurt. He's offski and we'll get nothing for him.

Moments like him back heeling the ball to the opposition when we had a man open on the wing he was facing show he simply doesn't understand the predicament we're in and while he's the best footballer in our squad no wonder he got hooked at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

On the Kamara debate, I honestly think that it shows just how starved of real talent we've been for a couple of seasons now that guys like Hendry and him are being hailed as super talents. Kamara utterly dominated a few games last season and has great ball skills, but when the going got tough he hid and passed on responsibility. This season he's been a passenger and has had hardly any impact whatsoever on most games he's played in. The last two games have show he's still got the nice flicks and tricks, wrong footing players and making space for himself out of nowhere, but he's contributed nothing to the team. No fight, no spirit, poor passing, frightened to get hurt. He's offski and we'll get nothing for him.

Moments like him back heeling the ball to the opposition when we had a man open on the wing he was facing show he simply doesn't understand the predicament we're in and while he's the best footballer in our squad no wonder he got hooked at half time.
    It would have helped if I actually posted the link that I mentioend wouldn't it!

https://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/forum...comment-333327

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Are they describing Tomlin?