+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just chatted to neil outside hotel in epsom..

Re: just chatted to neil outside hotel in epsom..

never trust a yorkshireman

Peltier against Zaha or Townsend fills me with so much confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Peltier against Zaha or Townsend fills me with so much confidence.
    To be fair it's those kind of battles that Peltier does well in. It's playing against players who think a lot Peltier struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Are we going 5 at the back or is Bamba in midfield?

Either way pretty laughable some players have been dropped and Bamba keeps his please after his latest horror show.
    Don’t be a silly billy. I doubt anyone has been dropped, some players are obviously struggling with injuries.

Are we going 5 at the back or is Bamba in midfield?

Either way pretty laughable some players have been dropped and Bamba keeps his please after his latest horror show.
    Today's team picked by Roy Hodgson..

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Don’t be a silly billy. I doubt anyone has been dropped, some players are obviously struggling with injuries.
    If theyre injured they wouldn’t be on the bench :homer:

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    To be fair it's those kind of battles that Peltier does well in. It's playing against players who think a lot Peltier struggles.
    He's a real full back ,tough and reliable, but probably out of his depth in the Premiership, he wont give up thats for sure, old Wilf will know he's about.

I wonder if Neil is trying to canny and try and drop a hint to Vincent on how vulnerable we are , and the lack of squad depth?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's a real full back ,tough and reliable, but probably out of his depth in the Premiership, he wont give up that for sure.

I wonder if Neil is trying to canny and try and drop a hint to Vincent on how vulnerable we are , and the lack of squad depth?
    There’s not enough time and matches to be playing silly mind games with Tan.

Stevie Wonder can see we are well short in most areas, it doesn’t need a ridiculous team selection from Warnock to drop any hints to Tan and his merry men.

There’s not enough time and matches to be playing silly mind games with Tan.

Stevie Wonder can see we are well short in most areas, it doesn’t need a ridiculous team selection from Warnock to drop any hints to Tan and his merry men.
    How have so many high level celebrities got involved in our board, Ken Dodd earlier, now Stevie Wonder ,we are so high profile these days ,I'll read with interest their views at 5pm

If theyre injured they wouldn’t be on the bench :homer:
    OK then put it this way, they are obviously carrying niggles otherwise they'd be bloody playing wouldn't they

OK then put it this way, they are obviously carrying niggles otherwise they'd be bloody playing wouldn't they
    Why would you think players wouldn’t be dropped after the last two performances where we’ve been absolutely woeful?

Jesus Christ this is bad. Camarasa must be thinking "what the **** am I doing here?".

No.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Jesus Christ this is bad. Camarasa must be thinking "what the **** am I doing here?".
    Well Mr Camarasa should thank us for the opportunity we have provided him when he use us as a platform too showcase his skills, if he's a decent lad he'll appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ken starts tomorrow
    Fake news