+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Teams below us

Teams below us

Fantastic point today. However Fulham worry me for some reason surely after all that money spent and with C. R. in charge they have to click soon, bloody hope not. Good to see the teams down the bottom having an inferior goal diff that's like having another point.

Re: Teams below us

I watched a bit of the second half V Wolves. They looked really poor - if Wolves had a better striker they would have been 3 or 4 up before Fulham scored. It really was one-way traffic until they scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    I watched a bit of the second half V Wolves. They looked really poor - if Wolves had a better striker they would have been 3 or 4 up before Fulham scored. It really was one-way traffic until they scored.
    Fulham were well on top in the first half and could have been a couple of goals up at half time. They looked much improved to me.

Yeh Fulham worry me the most out of the three. I think it'll be between us and them for that last spot.

The Fulham love fest starts again

I sw Fulham playing route one football yesterday ....... no place for it in the Premier League