+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 1st 10 games versus 2nd 10

1st 10 games versus 2nd 10

w1 d2 l7 5pts
    w4 d1 l5 13pts

a definite improvement. I know we still capitulate occasionally but we've shown signs recently of the type of resolve that got us promoted. Maybe it is the intensity of regular games that have helped and no international breaks. One things for sure, the last two games have been true Warnock & Cardiff City performances.

Re: 1st 10 games versus 2nd 10

Combination of the above and us finding our feet in the Prem, we were overawed early doors, and perhaps a slightly easier run of games.

This explains it better :) I prefer the 8:12 split

https://twitter.com/hjorvarhaflida/s...65277785088001

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    This explains it better :) I prefer the 8:12 split

https://twitter.com/hjorvarhaflida/s...65277785088001
    Your Icelandic is better than mine Des!
    Having said that I assume stig means points, dont know what the feck the rest is though.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Having said that I assume stig means points, dont know what the feck the rest is though.
    I'm fluent in Google Translate

None of the teams below that still have to play this weekend can catch us so we’re 11th in the form table over the last 12 games. Equal on points with 9th.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...8&min=9&max=20

I'd guess by the context that Gunnarson has played in our last 12 game's whereas was rarely used in first 8. Lot of Icelandic love for their captain.

Those first 10 games included matches against Huddersfield, Newcastle and Burnley that we really could have done with taking more than 2 points from

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Those first 10 games included matches against Huddersfield, Newcastle and Burnley that we really could have done with taking more than 2 points from
    Yep. I really hope we do not regret at the end of the season our Burnley defeat. They were awful. It was hard to take.

Yep. I really hope we do not regret at the end of the season our Burnley defeat. They were awful. It was hard to take.
    Then again Etheridge’s heroics at Watford (and other games) could be crucial, he enabled us to come away with a one goal deficit when they could have been five or six up before we woke up, hell of a help to our goal difference. The Burnley game was a bitter pill but his penalty save against Newcastle must have their fans still ruing it & of course yesterday would have been hard to come back from had they scored theirs. Perhaps things do even themselves out. Our ‘keeper has nicked us points this season no doubt.