+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Expert" predictions

"Expert" predictions

In the "Times" this morning 7 "experts" predict who'll get relegated from the Premier League.

3 of those do not have us as one of the 3.

Only 5 teams feature at all; they all have Huddersfield, and then it's a mix of Fulham, Burnley, us and Newcastle.

Nobody has Southampton.

I think they all had us at the beginning of the season, so it's progress of sorts!

Re: "Expert" predictions

I think Brighton are going to be dragged into the relegation battle as well. There's always one team that arrives late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    In the "Times" this morning 7 "experts" predict who'll get relegated from the Premier League.

Only 5 teams feature at all; they all have Huddersfield, and then it's a mix of Fulham, Burnley, us and Newcastle.

Nobody has Southampton.

I think they all had us at the beginning of the season, so it's progress of sorts!

I thought the evil media hated us ?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

Nobody has Southampton.

Mr. Tan has a very big decision to make, not to be rooted in no mans land and to be just outside the bottom 3 may have exceeded his expectation for this stage of the season, would be good to see him back NW in January.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I think Brighton are going to be dragged into the relegation battle as well. There's always one team that arrives late to the party.
    No chance! They don’t concede many goals and have the ability to beat the big boys and are formidable at home

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    No chance! They don’t concede many goals and have the ability to beat the big boys and are formidable at home
    They have also got a fair bit of quality in their squad.

They are one side that could fall apart if day their manger left, but as it stands I’d say 13-15th with Palace and maybe Bournemouth