+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you watching negative posters?

Re: Are you watching negative posters?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If you can’t take it don’t give it. Isn’t that what you said yesterday?

Listen love, you’re better off stalking Jursett because I won’t hold back like he will.
    Thanks darling point taken

If polo had started this thread there would be uproar

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    If polo had started this thread there would be uproar
    There will still be uproar, and it will still be my fault

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    We’re currently competing and giving ourselves a decent chance. We might fall short but it’s been nowhere near as bad as some posters confidently predicted so far.
    https://www.soccerstats.com/formtabl...league=england

We are doing well in the form leagues.

Top of the mini league we are in. Newcastle have horrible next 6 fixtures and if we can get something up there they'll be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    https://www.soccerstats.com/formtabl...league=england

We are doing well in the form leagues.

Top of the mini league we are in. Newcastle have horrible next 6 fixtures and if we can get something up there they'll be in trouble.
    Huddersfield are gone imo so there’s only 2 places up for grabs, we still need a few players in certainly a striker, Paterson has done brilliant but he doesn’t know where and when to make runs

I see Bournemouth are in a bit of a decline. I fancy we could beat them in January then, as well as Huddersfield. Grab one at home to Spurs, and a maybe win at Newcastle (or am I being too optimistic after today's result, with regard to these two games?) and January could be a very profitable month points wise. Can't see us getting anything against the arse up at the Emirates mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I see Bournemouth are in a bit of a decline. I fancy we could beat them in January then, as well as Huddersfield. Grab one at home to Spurs, and a maybe win at Newcastle (or am I being too optimistic after today's result, with regard to these two games?) and January could be a very profitable month points wise. Can't see us getting anything against the arse up at the Emirates mind.
    I'm not so sure about that, they were poor against Burnley and Brighton and, Spurs apart, haven't played well for weeks.

Huddersfield are gone imo so there’s only 2 places up for grabs, we still need a few players in certainly a striker, Paterson has done brilliant but he doesn’t know where and when to make runs
    Maybe you could tell him? ......Oh wise one .

Agree about Huddersfield. Newcastle next five games:

Newcastle v Man U
    Chelsea v Newcastle
    Newcastle v Cardiff
    Newcastle v Man City
    Tottenham v Newcastle

I'd like to think we can get more points in our next five games than them which should keep us out of the drop zone for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Maybe you could tell him? ......Oh wise one .
    You don’t agree? I said he’s done brilliantly but he just doesn’t have that strikers instinct to run in to space/danger area, he’s phenomenal at closing down and doesn’t stop running he would be better if behind the striker but that depends how we play

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm not so sure about that, they were poor against Burnley and Brighton and, Spurs apart, haven't played well for weeks.
    Hope so bob. Every Arsenal fan I have spoken to (all plastics mind), have said how unlucky we were to lose at home to them earlier this season. I'd be far more confident of getting something up there if Ramsey wasn't playing mind

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    You know who you are
    So soon after a great win? A bit childish don't you think? Why not post your views on the game and the performance of the players rather than goad other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Hope so bob. Every Arsenal fan I have spoken to (all plastics mind), have said how unlucky we were to lose at home to them earlier this season. I'd be far more confident of getting something up there if Ramsey wasn't playing mind
    If they keep defending the way they are and we play the way we did today I think we’re in with a shout up there, sitting back will get us hammered

If they keep defending the way they are and we play the way we did today I think we’re in with a shout up there, sitting back will get us hammered
    Agree, they have superior players, that's a given. They also have a soft underbelly and i truly believe that we can rattle sides like that. Sitting off and making it comfortable will play into their hands.

You don’t agree? I said he’s done brilliantly but he just doesn’t have that strikers instinct to run in to space/danger area, he’s phenomenal at closing down and doesn’t stop running he would be better if behind the striker but that depends how we play
    Of course I agree. We all do. Most of our players have some shortcomings. They wouldn't play for us if they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No surprise - we win away and all the negative posters either deny being negative in the first place, try to take credit for getting the tactics right or disappear altogether. There must be some very disappointed so called fans this evening.
    No doubt I'm regarded as one of the negative positive but have a look at my comments in the match thread and you'll see that I was very happy with our performance long before we scored the winner.

Some people are just more willing to call a spade a spade

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Hoilett was terrible yet again.
    You're a retarded mong yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You're a retarded mong yet again.
    Ah yes i remember this one from a few weeks back blatant trolling.

From his posts today he doesn't rate Camarasa or Hoilett

No surprise - we win away and all the negative posters either deny being negative in the first place, try to take credit for getting the tactics right or disappear altogether. There must be some very disappointed so called fans this evening.
    I'm ****ing ecstatic. I thought we played well. We actually went for it. Which we haven't done away from home all season. But there's still a long way to go and it's going to be hard.

Interesting fact: Did you know that when we sing "they're the greatest team in football" it's actually not true?

Sleep well snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm ****ing ecstatic. I thought we played well. We actually went for it. Which we haven't done away from home all season. But there's still a long way to go and it's going to be hard.

Interesting fact: Did you know that when we sing "they're the greatest team in football" it's actually not true?

Sleep well snowflake.
    When I sing it, I do believe it - its usually at a point when we have scored, are playing well or have just won. Its interesting that you obviously dont believe it. Its also interesting that there appear to be quite a few people, apart from me, on this board who think that there are some people who are always critical or negative about the team. How about having a go at them instead ?

When I sing it, I do believe it - its usually at a point when we have scored, are playing well or have just won. Its interesting that you obviously dont believe it. Its also interesting that there appear to be quite a few people, apart from me, on this board who think that there are some people who are always critical or negative about the team. How about having a go at them instead ?
    It's not 'interesting' if someone doesn't believe it, it's normal.

and just think what we could do with a class striker.

If someone hasn’t played well I think we have a right as fans to voice our opinion you are afraid to say a bad word about the club for some reason, What’s your opinion of Cunningham? Because imo he’s been a weak link whenever he’s played and was unconvincing again yesterday

If someone hasn’t played well I think we have a right as fans to voice our opinion you are afraid to say a bad word about the club for some reason, What’s your opinion of Cunningham? Because imo he’s been a weak link whenever he’s played and was unconvincing again yesterday
    I thought he did pretty well yesterday, suppose it's about opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I thought he did pretty well yesterday, suppose it's about opinions
    Nearly passed the ball in his own net then thank god ethridge was quick off the mark as his back pass nearly fell nicely for vardy as he was apparently the best or one of the best left backs in the championship I’ve been very disappointed with him