+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you watching negative posters?

Are you watching negative posters?

You know who you are

Re: Are you watching negative posters?

Sol Bamba take a bow son you was on fire today and we’ll done Neil listening to us negative posters and actually have a go best we played all season camarasa best footballer on the pitch Bamba motm

Sorry Auntie
    🐰

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Sorry Auntie
    ��
    You should know by now, women are always right. Now I await an apology from Mrs Hartley

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    You should know by now, women are always right. Now I await an apology from Mrs Hartley
    **** off you weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    **** off you weirdo
    Charming Mrs Hartley. That’s no way to speak to a lady.

Someone’s not happy we won. Showing your true colours.

Charming Mrs Hartley. That’s no way to speak to a lady.
    Lady? You might be a female (of sorts) but you’re certainly no lady.

To be fair there's not been too many negative poster on this side of the board , most of the woe is me negatives, are on the politics board .

Lady? You might be a female (of sorts) but you’re certainly no lady.
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Sol Bamba take a bow son you was on fire today and we’ll done Neil listening to us negative posters and actually have a go best we played all season camarasa best footballer on the pitch Bamba motm
    No surprise we get the goal by passing the ball to feet which is what us “negative” posters have been asking for.

No surprise we get the goal by passing the ball to feet which is what us “negative” posters have been asking for.
    To be fair Hartley, you’ve been slagging Bamba, and he puts in MotM performance.
    You and others get a tad confused. If we had players performing game after game, they’d be at a bigger club. Be a man for once and take it on the chin from Auntie. Your quick enough to dish it out 😎

No surprise - we win away and all the negative posters either deny being negative in the first place, try to take credit for getting the tactics right or disappear altogether. There must be some very disappointed so called fans this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No surprise - we win away and all the negative posters either deny being negative in the first place, try to take credit for getting the tactics right or disappear altogether. There must be some very disappointed so called fans this evening.
    You’ve still not replied to my question on the other thread??

Hoilett was terrible yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    To be fair Hartley, you’ve been slagging Bamba, and he puts in MotM performance.
    You and others get a tad confused. If we had players performing game after game, they’d be at a bigger club. Be a man for once and take it on the chin from Auntie. Your quick enough to dish it out 😎
    He’s deserved the criticsm I gave him or are you saying he wasnt responsible for many of the goals I was complaining about? Yes, well played today but one swallow doesn’t make a summer. Hope he keeps it up and doesn’t slip back into old habits.

You can talk anyway you started a thread about can’t wait to get back to the championship and now you’re trying to take some sort of moral high ground 😂

Doesn't have the same ring to it as jack bastards

And I won’t take anything from Uncle Andy. She’s a snobby twat. Probably from Cowbridge, and probably supported Liverpool or the rugby when City were shit.

We’re currently competing and giving ourselves a decent chance. We might fall short but it’s been nowhere near as bad as some posters confidently predicted so far.

You and others get a tad confused. If we had players performing game after game, they’d be at a bigger club. Be a man for once and take it on the chin from Auntie. Your quick enough to dish it out ��
    Don't hold your breath!

You and others get a tad confused. If we had players performing game after game, they’d be at a bigger club. Be a man for once and take it on the chin from Auntie. Your quick enough to dish it out ��

And I won’t take anything from Uncle Andy. She’s a snobby twat. Probably from Cowbridge, and probably supported Liverpool or the rugby when City were shit.
    Classy

Oh how little you know, you creep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Classy
    Like the rest of the thread

Oh how little you know, you creep.
    If you can’t take it don’t give it. Isn’t that what you said yesterday?

Listen love, you’re better off stalking Jursett because I won’t hold back like he will.