+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Proud To Be A City Fan Tonight

Very Proud To Be A City Fan Tonight

I've watched the City since 69/70 and although were not the complete team , the effort and against the odds moments, this and last year, is simply astonishing and quite incredible.

Thank you City .

Re: Very Proud To Be A City Fan Tonight

As I read on here earlierMerson thinks we are the team of 2018. What Neil Warnock has done with the smallest budget and not being unfair mainly Championship players is incredible.

And Victor is now the right footed Whitts.

As you said I'm just so proud of the effort the boys are putting in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    As I read on here earlierMerson thinks we are the team of 2018. What Neil Warnock has done with the smallest budget and not being unfair mainly Championship players is incredible.

They must come off the field exhausted, I can't remember a City team of total warriors, from one to eleven and the bench ,there's no slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I've watched the City since 69/70 and although were not the complete team , the effort and against the odds moments, this and last year, is simply astonishing and quite incredible.

Thank you City .
    68/69 season for me, and I echo your sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    68/69 season for me, and I echo your sentiments exactly!
    50th Anniversary for me yesterday, Dec 28th 1968.

A great present & I'll be buzzing all night (& all the way until the Spurs game, & hopefully after)

I've watched the City since 69/70 and although were not the complete team , the effort and against the odds moments,* this and last year,* is simply astonishing* and quite incredible.

Thank you City .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post

They must come off the field exhausted,* I can't remember a City team of total warriors, from one to eleven and the bench ,there's no slackers.
    ^^^^These^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

A great present & I'll be buzzing all night (& all the way until the Spurs game, & hopefully after)
    I'm one of those Johnny come lately types. I won't get my 50 years badge until Sept 2020. Never been prouder in my 48 years watching than I am with this team.

Thank you City .
    The first City game I can remember was at home to Aston Villa (1959-60) in our promotion winning season to the top flight. Simply put, today's game was one of the greatest away performances I've seen in all that time.

StT.
    <><

Been in hospital all day waiting for wife to have urgent, not emergency operation. She is still in theatre.
    Result has certainly bucked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Been in hospital all day waiting for wife to have urgent, not emergency operation. She is still in theatre.
    Hope Mrs Corbyn’s op goes well.

Hope it goes wellJust keep telling her the result it will perk her up no end.

Players who don’t stop and fans to match.

Some of the singing today was awesome- seemed like every single away fan joined in

What a team this is. Players, manager, everybody. Even Tan’s reinvented himself.

There will be ups and downs to come but really enjoying it again.

Next month could be one of the most defining months in the club’s history couldn’t it? Players, Management, Fans, Board & even it seems the owner all in perfect harmony. An astute transfer window resulting in a successful run in could be the kick start to something big. I know the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley etc have survived and gone on to another top flight season but we’ve got to aim higher than them I’d hope. We’re a capital city club in a new stadium, not another top flight club around for miles. I say to the club’s hierarchy, ‘Please don’t let this opportunity slip away, these lads on the pitch & on the terraces have opened the door to success slightly so far this season, show some balls next month, let’s kick the f*cking door wide open, the chance may never, ever occur again, now, is our time’!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Next month could be one of the most defining months in the club’s history couldn’t it? Players, Management, Fans, Board & even it seems the owner all in perfect harmony. An astute transfer window resulting in a successful run in could be the kick start to something big. I know the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley etc have survived and gone on to another top flight season but we’ve got to aim higher than them I’d hope. We’re a capital city club in a new stadium, not another top flight club around for miles. I say to the club’s hierarchy, ‘Please don’t let this opportunity slip away, these lads on the pitch & on the terraces have opened the door to success slightly so far this season, show some balls next month, let’s kick the f*cking door wide open, the chance may never, ever occur again, now, is our time’!!!!!!!
    What a fcuking top post good man

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Gosh well.done Des long journey lol

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a fcuking top post good man
    🍹

46 years for me.
    I'm just happy they all give 100 % anything else is a bonus and what an absolute bonus that goal was.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Hope Mrs Corbyn’s op goes well.
    Hope she's okay , tell her the City won and then run around her bed doing the aytollah

Hope it goes well, and all done in time for MOTD x

Hope your wife is alright after the operation Mr Corbyn

Opportunity is knocking, louder than ever before, let’s take it

Hope she's okay , tell her the City won and then run around her bed doing the aytollah
    Thanks for that. Unfortunately things weren't too good last night but much better this am. Just off to hospital again.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Hope it goes well, and all done in time for MOTD x
    Thanks. See my other post.