+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Proud To Be A City Fan Tonight

Re: Very Proud To Be A City Fan Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Next month could be one of the most defining months in the club’s history couldn’t it? Players, Management, Fans, Board & even it seems the owner all in perfect harmony. An astute transfer window resulting in a successful run in could be the kick start to something big. I know the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley etc have survived and gone on to another top flight season but we’ve got to aim higher than them I’d hope. We’re a capital city club in a new stadium, not another top flight club around for miles. I say to the club’s hierarchy, ‘Please don’t let this opportunity slip away, these lads on the pitch & on the terraces have opened the door to success slightly so far this season, show some balls next month, let’s kick the f*cking door wide open, the chance may never, ever occur again, now, is our time’!!!!!!!

I echo this.

totally agree with your comment,the last game i felt like this was the fa cup win against leeds,and i believe we are learning how to play prem football,onwards and upwards .

The togetherness of the team , the club and the fans is all down to sir Neil and I believe is unrivalled elsewhere win lose or draw , you can see how much it means to them
    Yesterday I have to say was unreal , both in the way we played , motd highlights didn’t do us justice , so much so that I didn’t feel any nerves during the whole 90+ mins , that was down to the way we played , we seemed more self assured and played with an authority that I haven’t seen this season , this was no backs to the wall victory ,or like palace where it was attack upon attack , yesterday’s victory gave me more optimism that we will stay up as we seem to be getting better
    Yesterday was one of the grear away days
    Penalty drama a 92 minute winner to grace any match cue delirous scenes amongst our fans , it was a privilege to be there
    I’ve watched victors goal about 50 times today
    Can’t get enough of it

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Thanks for that. Unfortunately things weren't too good last night but much better this am. Just off to hospital again.
    Fingers crossed for you both 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Fingers crossed for you both 👍
    Thanks. Things turned a bit naughty yesterday evening but touch wood all's well now. Home tomorrow . Will have to watch Spurs game on telly though!

We should get Arter and Camarasa permanently signed on January 1st. Then a couple of decent loans ASAP and we might just pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Next month could be one of the most defining months in the club’s history couldn’t it? Players, Management, Fans, Board & even it seems the owner all in perfect harmony. An astute transfer window resulting in a successful run in could be the kick start to something big. I know the likes of Huddersfield, Burnley etc have survived and gone on to another top flight season but we’ve got to aim higher than them I’d hope. We’re a capital city club in a new stadium, not another top flight club around for miles. I say to the club’s hierarchy, ‘Please don’t let this opportunity slip away, these lads on the pitch & on the terraces have opened the door to success slightly so far this season, show some balls next month, let’s kick the f*cking door wide open, the chance may never, ever occur again, now, is our time’!!!!!!!