+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Isn't it refreshing?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Isn't it refreshing?

No snipes about our cousins down west and no comments from that WUM, somewhere far away from Bristol.

Fully engrossed in our team and our amazing support at home but especially away.

Can we defy the odds again? If so, we'll go from strength to strength.

Re: Isn't it refreshing?

Not sure if I’m just biased but I don’t really ever recall any snide comments about the jacks apart from a bit of banter, the couple that come on here are a tidy bunch, I’m surprised that twat from over the bridge wasn’t on here after the man ure game mind

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Not sure if I’m just biased but I don’t really ever recall any snide comments about the jacks apart from a bit of banter, the couple that come on here are a tidy bunch, I’m surprised that twat from over the bridge wasn’t on here after the man ure game mind
    There was a few jack fools on here, remember bryndon was it who said they could field two PL teams at one point....
    A few others too I can’t recall there logins, some good ones mind

Waynekerr, Maxim, ZZ Jack all come across as great guys and manage to have a joke without going OTT.

On the other hand we’ve had a few others on here who were arseholes. Thankfully as their team lost the ascendancy they disappeared as you’d expect from knobs who are only interested in one- upmanship and gloating

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Hey ... that's out of order ... I'm over the bridge!

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Hey ... that's out of order ... I'm over the bridge!
    not everyone over the bridge is bad

They’re very quite our friends down West about everything.
    To be honest I haven’t checked in on them either, seems like a very bland season down there, not bad, or good just meh....