And that was SUPERB.

The team, to a man, were excellent today in an away day that I cannot remember enjoying so much.

Every player played well today and what WAS noticeable was how we took the game to Leicester unlike in any other away game that I have seen this year. The players also seemed to forego the standard long ball which of course results in us losing possession so frequently, and instead played some decent football, with periods of possession where we pressed Leicester. The result was a much more open game than the usual away day fare of us defending just outside our own box, and a much more open and exciting game.

In complete contrast to the Manchester United game, the three in midfield did really well and at times dominated with seemingly plenty of space.

The outstanding player for me was Camarasa (and that was BEFORE his goal!) who always looks to have time on the ball and rarely concedes possession.

Etheridge's penalty save (and the following miss which I want to see again) I think just confirmed the players' belief that they were playing well enough to actually win the game. From a shaky beginning with us, Etheridge has developed into a first class goalkeeper, which is so pleasing to see.

And as for the goal.......! I haven't seen it back yet but WHAT a banger, and just to make it the perfect away day, it was at our end, from a perfect angle for us to see the flight of the ball all the way from Victor's boot to the back of Schmeichel's net, AND the players only had to keep running to celebrate RIGHT in front of us. Total 'limbs' as my boys would say.

I don't know if it is the way that the King Power is built, but the noise that the away support made today was just great, going through all the songs from 'Last Christmas (the Sol Bamba edit)' to 'Duh, duh, duh, Victor Camarasa'

Well played everyone - a fantastic performance.

PS. Whereas the ref at Watford was really good despite Warnock calling him out, the ref today was absolutely hopeless, and easily the only negative about the whole day. Just rubbish.