+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clip on YouYube of today's game

Clip on YouYube of today's game

From a young Leicester City's fan blog at today's game. Well worth watching from 8.15 minutes onwards to see his reaction to the City goal , our fans going mental and the fans and our players at the final whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldqdiVnJs4

Re: Clip on YouYube of today's game

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    From a young Leicester City's fan blog at today's game. Well worth watching from 8.15 minutes onwards to see his reaction to the City goal , our fans going mental and the fans and our players at the final whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldqdiVnJs4

He managed to compose himself for the summing up fair play to him.

Seriously man

I can't do this no more! He says after a week of beating Chelsea and Man City. Ah, the melodrama of youth (and quite a lot of older people, to be fair).

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    I can't do this no more! He says after a week of beating Chelsea and Man City. Ah, the melodrama of youth (and quite a lot of older people, to be fair).
    Great survival, champions, mid table beating some of the better teams. Must be shit for him.

Little teams like Cardiff ?

Needs a good leathering

Booing at the final whistle and choruses of ‘You don’t know what you are doing’ to the manager when he subbed Vardy.

Barmy

Couldn't have put it better.