+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Attack Ben Davies. Attack, attack, attack.

Attack Ben Davies. Attack, attack, attack.

Wingers and fans alike.
    Let’s unsettle him and them.

Re: Attack Ben Davies. Attack, attack, attack.

Very gentlemany.

Why Davies? Swansea aside he's probably one of the calmest and level headed players in the Spurs side. If we were to try and unsettle anyone surely aim it at Alli, Dier or Trippier?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why Davies? Swansea aside he's probably one of the calmest and level headed players in the Spurs side. If we were to try and unsettle anyone surely aim it at Alli, Dier or Trippier?
    Trippier is a weaker link, but still strong. I think our protocol should be to not concede for fun like against United last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Trippier is a weaker link, but still strong. I think our protocol should be to not concede for fun like against United last week.
    Watching wolves against them I think he’ll go 3 at the back, this will be the best time to play spurs they’ve played a lot of games and most of the players were in the back end of the World Cup so hadn’t really had a break

I would hope we aim for this every game tbh

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I would hope we aim for this every game tbh
    Of course. But barring Spurs away earlier this season, in the five games against the other top sides (Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea) we conceded 21 goals.

Goal difference will likely be one of the differences between staying up or going down!

He's good obviously, but I meant mentally they'd be easier to unsettle/wind up than Davies