+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gillingham AWAY

Gillingham AWAY

Big game tomorrow against Spurs in the league, but would be nice for the boys if we have a good turnout at Gillingham next weekend. Anyone know what the allocation is and how many we've sold? Away support has been fantastic this season and with a rare 3pm Saturday kick-off for us in the FA Cup, a new ground for many, and a chance to see us pick up another victory on the road, how many will we take?

Re: Gillingham AWAY

Hopefully we take a good crowd but hope Neil plays as many youngsters as possibly, would be good to give veal, Coxe, spence and griffiths a go at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    Big game tomorrow against Spurs in the league, but would be nice for the boys if we have a good turnout at Gillingham next weekend. Anyone know what the allocation is and how many we've sold? Away support has been fantastic this season and with a rare 3pm Saturday kick-off for us in the FA Cup, a new ground for many, and a chance to see us pick up another victory on the road, how many will we take?
    Got my tickets - I’m looking forward to seeing some of the less often used players in an environment where they should be able to play more openly. Surely Warnock will play Smithies and a few others?

And if we lose of course, we can just concentrate on the Premier League. 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Erm, you mean European qualification 🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Got my tickets - I’m looking forward to seeing some of the less often used players in an environment where they should be able to play more openly. Surely Warnock will play Smithies and a few others?

Yeah I'd like to see smithies and the likes of Madine, Harris and the other fringe players get some game time under their belts (shame Zohore is injured) as well as some of the youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    Yeah I'd like to see smithies and the likes of Madine, Harris and the other fringe players get some game time under their belts (shame Zohore is injured) as well as some of the youngsters.
    Harris has played quite a few minutes in the premier league recently, hardly a fringe player

Looking forward to this one. Train tickets booked, match tickets in my wallet.

Proper old school day out, like it was 2005.