+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsey to Juventus next summer.

Ramsey to Juventus next summer.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...entus-15613361

Italian newspaper Tuttosport say Juventus have landed the talented former Cardiff City midfielder on a free transfer, with the move to go through at the end of the season.

The report says Ramsey will be handed a four-year contract with a basic salary of €6.5million, the newspaper splashing the story on their front page.

Re: Ramsey to Juventus next summer.

Superb move to a world class team

Happy with that. Good luck to him in Italy. It'll be like living in a foreign country.

Playing with Ronaldo will only do him good

A
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Happy with that. Good luck to him in Italy. It'll be like living in a foreign country.
    Hopefully his next move is Home!

I know nothing....but if I was to place a bet I would put some money on Ramsey to Man Utd in january?

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Playing with Ronaldo will only do him good
    I really hope that is correct.
    I want him to do really well and prove the idiot fans at Arsenal (including prize turnip Piers Morgan) all of whom are desperate for a big money foreign signing as opposed to Ramsey.
    They literally croon over “3 yard pass Ozil”.
    Wenger’s football knowledge was well known and Ramsey was a ever present while he was in charge.

Great move for him. Now for a cheeky loan bid. Got to keep the boy match-fit.

Choices of Juventus, Inter Milan, Bayern, Real Madrid and PSG.

Not bad for someone who doesn't start every week for Arsenal, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Choices of Juventus, Inter Milan, Bayern, Real Madrid and PSG.

Not bad for someone who doesn't start every week for Arsenal, eh?
    He's not starting cos he's leaving, and the manager has decided to play those who are staying!

Happy for him! If he isn’t getting game time at Arsenal then if we could get him on loan until the end of the season, he helps his boyhood team stay in the prem then goes to play with Ronaldo next season. Wouldn’t be a bad 2019 for him haha

Quite a step up, fair play if true

I can see him being a big success there, opening up those boring Italian defences.

As has been said before, Arsenal don't deserve our Aaron.

#upyour(s)arse

Not that long ago he was driving a clapped out green Ford Fiesta to Cardiff to play for us, a good role model for kids around here to see what you can achieve. He was never going to have the talent of Bale, but look how well he has done for himself anyway. Top lad

Yes, he will need to make sure his passing is accurate to find Ronaldo 'give the ball to me' anywhere on the field.

If I was Aron I'd demand a loan to my home club from January , before my multi rich move to Juve ( just saying )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If I was Aron I'd demand a loan to my home club from January , before my multi rich move to Juve ( just saying )
    We had a word with him the other day walking around roath park lake, he’s practically on his way......

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Quite a step up, fair play if true
    What, from Arsenal to Juventus? ...Arsenal have played Juventus a total of six times and lost just the one game. Arsenal's average home attendance last season was 59,323 - Juventus' was 38,948. Not THAT much of a step up, is it?

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    What, from Arsenal to Juventus? ...Arsenal have played Juventus a total of six times and lost just the one game. Arsenal's average home attendance last season was 59,323 - Juventus' was 38,948. Not THAT much of a step up, is it?
    This season so far:

Juventus capacity 41,507 (40,010) 96.4% full

Arsenal capacity 60,260 (59,902) 99.4% full

Unsure whether justified comparisons can be made due to Emirates being almost one and a half times the capacity of Juve.

It’s a step up in quality. Juve are much stronger than arsenal.

Titles, European finals and playing alongside one of the greatest of all time. How isn’t that a massive step up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Parry View Post
    Titles, European finals and playing alongside one of the greatest of all time. How isn’t that a massive step up?
    But their stadium is smaller!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    It is when you're expected to win every week, Win the league (obviously)And at least get to the semi finals of the champions league. It's an environment that Ramsey has never experienced, if he does go then he'll have to 'up' his game.

Thought I'd have a look how many times they've won the champions League, won it twice but lost 7 finals